The Achievements of Cusco - 1940/1950 Total

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10kmaplesandotherstuffs.jpg

82Firemaking.jpg

8500 Maples left now, 200k to level 83 Firemaking. I think I should get 86 Firemaking as soon as possible. I do have the maples for it and I could get 87 Firemaking, 87 Fishing, 88 Firemaking, 88 Fishing and so on to 90.

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Umm, please post?

I decided to get something nice for 1800 Total. :) I decided to get this:

1. 90 Fishing

2. 90 Thieving

3. 90 Firemaking

4. 90 Cooking

5. 90 Mining

Totallevel: 1800

That'd be nice, huh? :) To get 5 new 90's in 5-10 minutes. :P All on one video.

Well I started with some Mining. I was 300k from 89 and 800k from 90. I got 108k xp so I'm 192k from 89 atm, I aim to have 89 by..the end of the week anyway.

While I were mining, I met this young fellow. :)

LoverRomeo2.jpg

As I'm speaking, I am fishing. I need 260k more xp for 87. :)

I've calculated that I need about 105 hours to get the 20 levels I have to get. The two spare levels will be 68 Crafting and 75 Hunter.

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

89Mining.jpg

200k Miningxp today. :shock: A friend asked about a race. :P Me to 99 Mining, him to 99 Slayer (88 atm). That wont be happening before I get the 1800, but who knows after. :P

176k to 87 Fishing, but I should firemake some soon. Though, I want to pass 5m miningxp tomorrow. Mining has now passed Cooking to be my second highest skill again! :D

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

That's some pretty nice skills you have there :shock: !

Perhaps you should work on your agility after you get the others completed, it's not very hard an 80 in that skill always looks nice.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Thanks. :) You have nice skills to! :D ::'

You know what? I actually did think of Agility while getting the last 40k xp for the mininglevel. :P But that'd have to wait quite a while, because I have other stuffs higher up on the To Do-List. And I'd probably have to get 70-75 in Wildy because I cant bother to get the greegree and M'Speak Amulet back before 75. :P

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Lol thanks :P .

For someoen with 90 mining Agility shouldn't be very hard ::' .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Im still 89, not 90. ^^, And Agility isnt that much of a pain, but just because you can stand one skill, doesnt mean you can stand another one. ^^,

QUESTBetweenARock.%20Completed.jpg

QUESTTheGiantDwarfCompleted.jpg

DealKinky.jpg

Owned ^^

I planned on getting 85 Firemaking today, but instead I did those two quests and now im mining some gold. :P Gold for 90 = about 2,5k from 72 Smithing. :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

good luck on 1800! getting closer everyminute

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

Thanks. :) Congratulations at your 1800. :)

5mminingxp.jpg

I didnt know coal was as much as 50xp... that's why it's 5xp off.

But two mininggoals completed. :) 5m xp and under rank 4k.

(11:04:36) -[sS]BigSister- El_Cusco got 20,035 mining exp in 28mins 13secs. That's 42,601 exp/h. Estimated time to level up: 8hours 35mins 45secs.

More than average. :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

85Firemaking.jpg

I'm going to try to get all the 5 stats over 88 before I go to Denmark and Germany with a friend next friday (in 9 days). I'll be away for about a week.

That leaves me with 1 Thievinglevel, 1 Fishinglevel and 3 Firemakinglevels to go.

I allso thought I'd calculate my Standard Devision. I did that in Excell so I could keep calculating it and not having to re-do all of the calculations.

StandardDevisionJuly4th.jpg

Edit: I never thought about my average level allways rising, so I will have to re-do all of the calculations every time I want to check my STDV....

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

With STDV, I made an Excel program where I just need to change one field when I level, not the whole mess of numbers, but I took it a step further and made a bar graph of each skill's STDV \' so I can easily see what skills hit my STDV the hardest (although it makes little difference because the only way to get STDV down is training low skills)

Moral of the story: Nice program, don't get too many 99s :shame:

Nice. :P Well I cant bother to do STDV more than once a month or so anyway, lol. Realised that today. :P

60mtotalxp.jpg

86Firemaking.jpg

FreakmauOWNED.jpg

Had to watch two movies to manage that. :P

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

On the topic of programs, I'm trying to modify my program to lots more stuff, like combat level (which I have yet to determine the exact forumla, I always end up 1 off <.< ), levels per combat, %cmb by xp, average level by xp, and a whole lot more blah.

Before I ramble on too much, Swamp is (was) the king of programs in general. Being a sub-90 skiller, he was able to make one that gave the names of everybody with sub-90 combat and top 10,000 overall rank. He also did much, more, but I'm rambling now.

Also, if you care, you have 130 total levels more than me but I have almost 10m more xp :-w

Blarg.

88Firemaking.jpg

I dont know if I should get 89 now and finish it off like 10k xp from 90, or if I should get thieving and fishing to 88 and then get all those 3 to 89 and then finish off all the 4 skills (mining included, cooking allready finished).

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png