Yea, well i know that this is a stupid goal, but i would like to become a defense pure. I just started yesterday, and got 20 def. I have been training at chickens just because they are easy to kill, and i cook the raw chicken and collect the feathers to sell later. I hope to get a substantial amount to sell. Also, not sure, but i would like a fair cooking level.

The reason behind this is the hope of being in full rune at like lvl 16, and because i was extremely bored of doing other things.

My rsn is "epic forces", just give me a pm if you have any advice to give. Please don't pm if you are just going to be an a$$. :)

I plan on wearing full black(t) until 30 def, then full addy(g), and then finally i will be 40 defense! When i get 40 def, i plan on getting full rune(g) or (t)...minus the plate...

Sorry, no pic, it won't upload...but perhaps ill try later :wall:

well...i suppose...you can rate, , debate, concentrate, or mate with this post :)

Choose wisely.

Also, if anybody would like to buy feathers, i have some, just pm me and see. Thanks again.

UPDATE:

I now have 26 def

24 cooking

2.5k feathers.

:D

D_3_A_D_1_Y.png

If you plan on gettin 90+ def and 99 range, then it's worth it. If you just want 40 def and nothing else, then I suggest you take a short break from RS ;)

It's much faster to train def with mage if your other melee stats are 1, but then you end up with mage lvls and a higher combat :?

if your ONLY reason is high defense, dont bother. You might, however, try getting 40 att, 50 str, then 80-99 def and see how that works out for you. or, 99 def + high mage or range. or just a combo of everything, high mage, high range, 40 att, 50 str, and 80-99 def.

but, like i said, going for only defense isnt really that great of an idea IMO. its been done before, and its not that great to just have only defense.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

if your ONLY reason is high defense, dont bother. You might, however, try getting 40 att, 50 str, then 80-99 def and see how that works out for you. or, 99 def + high mage or range. or just a combo of everything, high mage, high range, 40 att, 50 str, and 80-99 def.

but, like i said, going for only defense isnt really that great of an idea IMO. its been done before, and its not that great to just have only defense.

....i'm not making a pker...just someone to look sweet

think about it...ill be in full rune(w/chain) at combat 18...how sweet is that?

D_3_A_D_1_Y.png

Good luck with that, I prefer level 27s with rune plate :P, they own more than level 17 in rune chain :)

level27inruneplategb9.png

this is my level 27 rune plate'er, and hes sweeter than level 17 in rune chain :D.

100% F2P- 70 CB, My goal of 1100 total level-

My goal for 1100 total f2p

TFS Leader - http://z11.invisionfree.com/TTFS/index.php?

If you can dream it, you can achieve it!

Have you tried training at the monks by the prayer guild? They won't die on you so you can do something else at the same time.(just remember to check for randoms)

notthemightiesttreeuj3.png

+-------------------------+

| . . . . Pure F2P . . . .|

| sig8.png |

| 73 74 73 75 70 86 65 80 |

| sig9.png |

| 85 80 80 80 80 80 80 65 |

| Combat: 092 Total: 1235 |

well, i have moved onto men, and i will be collecting all of the drops. this being:bones, coins, and various runes.

if you would like to buy some regular bones from me, i would be happy to sell them to you. just pm me in game. I only have a few right now, but ill have more later.

Thanks~Epic Forces

D_3_A_D_1_Y.png