Non-combat pure & the Freaky Forester random

CloudSeller

OK, my non-combat pure has gotten sent to the Freaky Forester random.

Is there any way out without killing?

I don't imagine Jagex will view it as something that is worthy of teleing me to Lumby, though I could try asking :wall: .

RS1600.png

So I can only do it once before one of my stats levels :evil: (atk & def are already too high).

Does f2p get this random? I waste most of the month though if I cancel just to get her out.

I think I'll keep wandering for now & see if I meet someone else here, I can ask them if they get xp.

If I don't get xp I'll go ahaed & kill one, after all I "ranged" the gublinches :P

RS1600.png

You get like, 1/10 of the normal exp you would get... It's like that with most randoms. It shouldn't be a problem to finish it without training anything.

Oh, and it is a f2p random too, so cancelling won't help

This is where they want I should sign?

You won't level up, I've seen level 3 skillers and autoers with full freakey forset thingy, all randoms have like 1/10 exp you normaly get from a hit, you would get like 5 exp per bird you kill. Meaning a total of 15 exp.

it should be alright , i dont think your get xp from killing it.

i get that random alot , ill check next time i get it..

and if you cancel your membership , you automatically get sent to lumbridge when you log back on.

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~

You would get 80xp *if* you do get XP from it.

You won't level up, I've seen level 3 skillers and autoers with full freakey forset thingy, all randoms have like 1/10 exp you normaly get from a hit, you would get like 5 exp per bird you kill. Meaning a total of 15 exp.

According you both of you logic, your math is wrong Captainkidd.

For 1/10 or 10% of 80 is 8. and you only need to kill one guy. So you would get 8 exp. :wink:

You would get 80xp *if* you do get XP from it.

According you both of you logic, your math is wrong Captainkidd.

For 1/10 or 10% of 80 is 8. and you only need to kill one guy. So you would get 8 exp. :wink:

actually, you're all wrong... If they have 5 hp, then that's 20 xp on a normal scale. Which means you gain a whopping total OF 2xp from our freaky forrester event.

This is where they want I should sign?