• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S Club Juniors / S Club 8 / S Club

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I just realised the amount of songs I have in my computer from Disney... Haha will be singing the Bear Necessities all day now.

Oh yeah, i've got that Lion King soundtrack hanging around somewhere. :uhh:

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Lil' Chris - Checkin' it out :oops:

And I'm going to see him live, supporting McFly :oops:

I'm an 18 year old, 6 ft 6, well built drum 'n' bass fan. It'll certainly be a very interesting night.

Slide-sig.png

metallica....

jk, i told my friends that i like it a couple of weeks ago (i didnt used to like it) and they said it was S*** and emo, im like :lol: lol its not emo hahaha

they like techno and rap (for the beats)

elton john - candle in the wind

Your friends said METALLICA were emo? They clearly have no idea about music whatsoever.

Well... They like rap, that proves you right.

As for music I am ashamed of, no such thing.

:evil: Excuse me? There's so many things wrong with what you just said, but I don't wanna make another 3 paragraph rant about it, 'cause it could trigger a flame war. Just put simply: Don't insult rap as if it wasn't music. It has very strong powerful messages, just as much as other genres. You obviously haven't heard it a lot, so you don't know about it. So you shouldn't comment about it. It'd be like me saying "metal is sTupid and about kiling and deztructiOn!!11!", it'd just be wrong, plain and simple. Please, just don't.

metallica....

jk, i told my friends that i like it a couple of weeks ago (i didnt used to like it) and they said it was S*** and emo, im like :lol: lol its not emo hahaha

they like techno and rap (for the beats)

elton john - candle in the wind

Your friends said METALLICA were emo? They clearly have no idea about music whatsoever.

Well... They like rap, that proves you right.

As for music I am ashamed of, no such thing.

:evil: Excuse me? There's so many things wrong with what you just said, but I don't wanna make another 3 paragraph rant about it, 'cause it could trigger a flame war. Just put simply: Don't insult rap as if it wasn't music. It has very strong powerful messages, just as much as other genres. You obviously haven't heard it a lot, so you don't know about it. So you shouldn't comment about it. It'd be like me saying "metal is sTupid and about kiling and deztructiOn!!11!", it'd just be wrong, plain and simple. Please, just don't.

4 posts later:

Rap is a valid form of music, just 'cause you don't like it doesn't make it any less of a genre, or any less musical. :)
Hehe, I know. But I had to say it...
I admit it is valid music. And I have heard alot of it, just so you know.

Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance

lol

I dont really like that band (or that kind of music ) but i like the song (and the music video isnt that bad either.

Im more into Outlandish, Bloc Party, SOAD, and Moving Units.

3tn13sbb4.gif

Thanks yo 4be2jue for this awesome sig

MY MAIN IS LOCKED! PM TO ASK ME WHY!!

Well there is one. You will not believe but I like DMX- Brind Your Whole Crew. Since I listen metal, rock, hardcore and similar style of music I really hate rap and hip-hop but I heard this sond in some fighting video with Mike Valley and since then I can't remember it :wall:

OFF TOPIC!

is this the one where he takes down like 4 guys by himself? lol its funny

3tn13sbb4.gif

Thanks yo 4be2jue for this awesome sig

MY MAIN IS LOCKED! PM TO ASK ME WHY!!

Well I am partial to a few Bee Gees songs (usually trying to hit the high notes after a few drinks).

I like the Proclaimers 500 miles - another good drunken song

And the monkees :oops:

he he me too

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Someone will always sing the Proclaimers at Karioki

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12