songs you're ashamed of

magekillr

what songs do you secretly like that you wouldn't tell most people that you know..

i can only think of 2 off of the top of my head...and that's enya- "only time"...and i LOVE journey...and i love this song...but it's just so..erm..'very far from being manly'.."when you love a woman"

how bout you

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not ashamed of any of it! :D

Aqua

Dirty Dancing soundtrack

Enya

Martika

Roxette

Blondie

Europe

^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Not ashamed of any of it! :D

Aqua

Dirty Dancing soundtrack

Enya

Martika

Roxette

Blondie

Europe

^_^

Enya ain't so bad. I had a few or her tapes when I was younger :mrgreen:

Harrington.gif

Uh, yeah, I spent some time with Bubsa before he went and I just wanted to say that I think we should all remember that Bubs, by the end, he loved Jesus. Now, I know, Harrington, there's no proof for Jesus, but then there's no proof for lots of things, like science or the stock market and we believe in them. Look, what I'm trying to say is that if I was dying and I decided that even though I'd never particularly been into, say, Enya before but that now I really, really was into Enya and that in fact, I thought Enya was great and that Enya died for our sins and I wanted an Enya themed funeral with pictures of Enya and lots and lots of mentions of Enya, then I think it would be a bit bloody rich for my sister to ban all mention of Enya from my funeral. Yeah?

nicked from the amazing comedy that is Peep Show ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Mika's stuff... so cheery, but I feel like a child when I listen to it lol.

Mika's new album is very good! Nothing to be ashamed of. I particalary (sp? nasty word) like the single Grace Kelly and especially the album ender Happy Ending are quite brilliant!

I can't think of anything really.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Enya's awesome <3:

Aside from that, I have to say i'm partial to the beautifully melodic, haunting melodies of SCOOTER!!!11, famous for giving us such insightful lyrics like

"Respect to the man with the ice-cream van" and "Siberia the place to be".

Anyway, a bit of James Blunt now and again never did anyone harm (except dog's ears) and er...what the hell, Bryan Adams!

:oops:

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Bryan Adams! :oops:

Yeh, me too. I play his CD when I'm on my own in the car.

Also:

* Stevie Wonder

* Eurythmics

* Blondie

* Elton John

* Abba

...I think I'll stop there.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

How could i forget Abba! I went to see the tribute band a few years back. Yay

Agnetha is still pretty, and shes almost 60! lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Abba Gold. They are the other good one, Bjorn Again are supposed to be the best but I couldn't get tickets last time they were near me. The new Abba Gold Agnetha singer isn't as good as the previous one, she was super hot! lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Wham! - Freedom

George Michael - Careless Whisper

I REALLY like both of those. My mum played them when I was a baby.

I also like:

Lionel Richie - Hello

Queen - I Want to Break Free

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

Uh, yeah, I spent some time with Bubsa before he went and I just wanted to say that I think we should all remember that Bubs, by the end, he loved Jesus. Now, I know, Harrington, there's no proof for Jesus, but then there's no proof for lots of things, like science or the stock market and we believe in them. Look, what I'm trying to say is that if I was dying and I decided that even though I'd never particularly been into, say, Enya before but that now I really, really was into Enya and that in fact, I thought Enya was great and that Enya died for our sins and I wanted an Enya themed funeral with pictures of Enya and lots and lots of mentions of Enya, then I think it would be a bit bloody rich for my sister to ban all mention of Enya from my funeral. Yeah?

nicked from the amazing comedy that is Peep Show ^_^

Just thought I would enlarge the last bit, since I recognised the quote.I'm not ashamed of anything that I listen to, purely because I honestly believe that all music I listen to is awesome.Not everyones opinion, but I dont care.

dragonmvoidk,gordo%20da%20sly.gif

I know exactly what you mean, its just ruining the whole game for everybody, this is the worst update since noobs.

Lolness, I'm not ashamed of liking Abba, they bloody own! show me another band that's done as good as them.

meh, I'm a bit ashamed I like some Julio Iglesias songs ;[ I mean the guy is kinda corny...Now don't think Enrique Iglesias, his son, who imo sucks. I mean his daddy. He's quite the charmer ;) I'm sorta embarassed to like him cause he's a bit too soppy....

"Metal isn't about violence or faggy whiny lyrics. It isn't even about who plays the heaviest and fastest. It is about invoking a sense of wonder and magnitude that no other genre can depict."

bluarosezk0.jpg

Jay-Z and LP's Collision Course. Most people I know hate it, but come on, they go together like PB&J. I normally hate anything outside of rap, but this stuff was different. Just listen to Numb/Encore or Izzo/In the End and tell me I'm wrong. ::'

P.S. Don't tell my friends! :-$ (j/k, they already know :lol: )

Any hardore/screamo which isn't whiney and has a good guitar melody and flowing drums. Any shred of punk/emo style lyrics or singing and I will cringe. I'm not really ashamed but this is probably one of the more odd peculiarities of my music taste. Some other less heavy metal (my main taste) artists I like would be Jeff Buckey, Gomez and the John Butler Trio. I don't think I would ever actually be ashamed of a particular peculiarity in my tastes of music though.

The Beautiful South

Electric Six

Phil Collins

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Phil Collins!!! :D rofl

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi