Candy's blog --- 80 fish, 80wc and 88 fm

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump

going on holiday for the next 10 days keep my blog bumped and ill have an 80 slayer party when i get back 26exp to go :XD: and also 115 cmb at the same time

then illget some other stats up a bit

but bye for now, happy easter everyone!!!

Candymann16.png

Hey I havent seen or talked with you in a while. Last time I got to know you was the world 59 Shade Temple thing. Oh wasn't that a long time ago. Good luck with everything! \'

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

hi that is a great mtk reward i personnaly put all on maples and rest on herbs. i then sell the maples 70ea and sell the crushed nests, magic, yew, palm and papaya seeds, i always make a profit and i also have a load of herbs at the end. Anyways i was wondering if any curry seeds or orange seeds were for sale, if so pm me.

thanks and gl with ur 10 98s

~sean trom

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

Proud owner of a fighter torso

hi that is a great mtk reward i personnaly put all on maples and rest on herbs. i then sell the maples 70ea and sell the crushed nests, magic, yew, palm and papaya seeds, i always make a profit and i also have a load of herbs at the end. Anyways i was wondering if any curry seeds or orange seeds were for sale, if so pm me.

thanks and gl with ur 10 98s

~sean trom

thanks, none of the seeds are for sale, sorry, they should get me to about 83 farming :thumbsup:

im currently hunting red chins till i get a genie lamp so that i can get 80 slayer at my house, ill also be getting 115 combat at the same party 8-)

Candymann16.png