Play runescape with tip.it chat!

happybappy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a clan site...http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php? ... hiimbenart

this is perfectly legal, Jagex says that any program that puts the runescape website on a different frame is legal, as long as it stays above 630 pixels tall, for the adverts, and his program does 650 pixels

it was a joke just get over it and dont try to sound smart... :shame:

sigsu1.jpg

If only you could implement windows media player into it, i would be on top of the world!

What do you mean by that?

I mean if there was a sidebar on it that gave me my current playlist so I could change songs w/o having to switch from the window to the Media Player and back, which takes forever on my slow computer.

Is it possible to link programs from your computer to it?

Ex: I want to play Minesweeper (who doesn't) in it. Wouldn't it be possible to just find the source and add a shortcut to the window?

Quality posting at its finest.

pama2901 wrote:

this is perfectly legal, Jagex says that any program that puts the runescape website on a different frame is legal, as long as it stays above 630 pixels tall, for the adverts, and his program does 650 pixels

it was a joke just get over it and dont try to sound smart...

I wasn't trying to, that was for other players who might have actually thought that program was illegal.

so this opens up a RS Window Login page, the chat and other stuff..interesting, could you show a pic of the final product, like after you've double clicked on it?

Very very very clever =D>

If only you could implement windows media player into it, i would be on top of the world!

What do you mean by that?

I mean if there was a sidebar on it that gave me my current playlist so I could change songs w/o having to switch from the window to the Media Player and back, which takes forever on my slow computer.

Is it possible to link programs from your computer to it?

Ex: I want to play Minesweeper (who doesn't) in it. Wouldn't it be possible to just find the source and add a shortcut to the window?

To play minesweeper you would have to find a website with minesweeper on it. I could make it play music but the music would have to be in the same folder as the runescape.htm file.

So what you saying is that it only works with online applications?

Also, you said it would work only if music was in same folder. Could you please post the code for this?

This will take a while to make. I am working on it.

It only does work in firefox, but I tried playing a song, and it played for the first 2-3 seconds then stopped...Do they have to buffer or whatever or finish loading?

Also Congrats! =D> =D> Thanks for taking the time to make such a nifty little gem here!

Quality posting at its finest.