SEAN'S BLOG! | BAD NEWS ON PAGE 7 15M+ LOSS!

woot this is great, 5 traps now!

80hunter185155ob0.png

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

Proud owner of a fighter torso

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another level...

81hunter205355hc3.png

gofsiggycr2.png

DK Drops (duo) - 4 - 1x D Axe 1x Berserker, 2x Warrior. Drag Drops - 1 - 1x Skirt.

Barrows Drops - 14 - 1x G spear, 3x K skirt , 2x k x-bow, 1x k top, 2x v flail, 1x v brassard, 1x dh body, 1x dh legs and 2x dh helm.

W00t nice hunting level \'

Keep going

~ColossuS~

yeah cheers and good luck with ur 99 attack goal

gofsiggycr2.png

Id I'm not careful, you'll catch up to me :shock:

Good luck nevertheless.

nah you have ages in front of me :oops:

your 33% there and im only 17%

thanks for the support :D

gofsiggycr2.png

Good Luck on that hawt cape! :mrgreen:

Firemaking cape is hawter though \' . Nice nooby 60 firemake! :XD:

Im 86 and look what I have banked... O:)

99firemakebankedpo1.png

Can anyone say 99 firemake plox :uhh: ? Post on meh blog <3: !

:D Once again GOOD LUCK! :thumbsup:

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.

just got from 54-60 thieving at pyramid plunder (thanks drummy <3: )

60thieving161311qa4.png

gofsiggycr2.png

82 hunter!

enjoy...

82hunter164800fn7.png

gofsiggycr2.png

Gratz on current hunter and others and gl on future stats,

How long do you think it would take me from 26 - 55 slayer at 3ish hours a day?

well u only need about another 155-156k xp for the level and at your level it should be really easy. be patient though, slayer is prolly the hardest skill to train.

gofsiggycr2.png

=D> =D> =D> 2 DAY MTK REWARD =D> =D> =D>

2daymtk174954rq1.png

lmao i was just dying to see what i got :D

gofsiggycr2.png

\' \' \'61 THIEVING \' \' \'

61thieving210436ya7.png

gofsiggycr2.png

and another one...

62thieving215700cc6.png

gofsiggycr2.png

Gratz on 62 thieving!

(Thieving ftw) ::'

yeah thieveing is actually really easy with pyramid plunder, didn't realise how fast the xp was.

gofsiggycr2.png

82 hunter woah!! :shock:

Nice blog man! :D

I am the biggest noob ever!

cheers toopie and good luck with ya pking!

gofsiggycr2.png

just did another 200 chins or so, im tired goin to bed and may get up and do event tomorrow

gofsiggycr2.png

just hunted anotehr 300 and sold for 700k that brings my total money made off hunting to 5.84m.

212 more chins till 83 hunt

gofsiggycr2.png

woot 83 hunt now

83hunter113618qv1.png

gofsiggycr2.png

Thank me for selling 1000 exploding red hamster for 700k! Im going to enjoy popping them :P.

Ranged Crave

lol yea thats ok, normally sell for that much anyways and it feels good selling them to a friend :D

also 83 fletching :notalk: i hate fletching really i am just trying to get mage up so im making some bows to alch :notalk:

83fletching092331ts4.png

gofsiggycr2.png

hey man - newest friend on my list - nice meeting you at edge

good luck w/the goals :)

thanks alpha and well done on 100 cb! :o

gofsiggycr2.png