DS Closes

handyguy

• 2 months later...

:cry: they were great clan. theres an editorial on runehead with a interview with leader. 500M and a p hat says some newbs that are like lev 40 take the name and make a clan and be wannabes

wildy58.png

Wildy58.png

500M and a p hat says some newbs that are like lev 40 take the name and make a clan and be wannabes
Some players are going to take up DS's name & fill it with, well, newbies? I'm sure they would be flamed & hunted until they shut down.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

500M and a p hat says some newbs that are like lev 40 take the name and make a clan and be wannabes
Some players are going to take up DS's name & fill it with, well, newbies? I'm sure they would be flamed & hunted until they shut down.

You think that DS was the first clan to use that name? The name was passed around alot before they came around. But you are right, if anyone did take there name (Whether they knew about the clan or not), they would probably be hunted. All because they were the #1 clan <.<

You think that DS was the first clan to use that name? The name was passed around alot before they came around. But you are right, if anyone did take there name (Whether they knew about the clan or not), they would probably be hunted. All because they were the #1 clan <.<
DS isn't that unique so I would assume it's been used before.

The clan taking this name would be hunted for other reasons too. First of all I know the ex-DS members would probably spy & crash every event. Respect for DS was found in a lot of clans too, so I'm sure other members of clans would help out all the ex-DS.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
DS isn't that unique so I would assume it's been used before.

The clan taking this name would be hunted for other reasons too. First of all I know the ex-DS members would probably spy & crash every event. Respect for DS was found in a lot of clans too, so I'm sure other members of clans would help out all the ex-DS.

Happened before, the first time DS closed. They didn't last very long ;p

moohq8.gif

• 13 years later...

damn you want to talk about nostalgia... randomly thought to check out tip,it then even further looking up some old pics and what not i may have posted, and photobucket went to shit apparently, because none of my pics on any thread are here... brought back some awesome memories re-reading everything and seeing this damn near brought a tear to my eye... everyone was so young back then now look at all of us, grown with kids of our own and lives... i wonder how many old school clan people from back then still play.... to say i miss it is an understatement!!!

edit: to say i miss it  AND THEM is an understatement 

• Like 1

proud2havebeends.gif

stonerlt1.png

• 2 years later...