DS Closes

handyguy

Okay a little clarification on nested quotes. Nested quotes are quotes within quotes. or in your case quotes within quotes within quotes within...

Suficed to say some of us Find this very Irritateing. now that you all Know please refrain from continueing this practice.

Thank you.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Quite a number of them went no honour, which I will say wasn't really unexpected by myself. DS were strong, yeah, but it doesn't even matter anymore with all the pest control inflated memberlists you see today. I didn't really like DS as a whole, only a few members and it didn't really strike me like it has seemed to strike many in the past few days.

deadforumslol.png

Okay a little clarification on nested quotes. Nested quotes are quotes within quotes. or in your case quotes within quotes within quotes within...

Suficed to say some of us Find this very Irritateing. now that you all Know please refrain from continueing this practice.

Thank you.

Oh OK. Sorry. I'll stop doing that.

j0xPu5R.png

Thank you.

Just wondering is there a rule on that? Im just wondering for future reference

Indeed it has always been imply'd under section 1.2 of the rules. you now have me to thank for its becomeing official. now I get to recive all those angry pm's :roll:

Lol, the amount of responses and views on the topic on rsc/the fact that DS didn't even post here shows how the clan world in general feels about tip.it's clan section, lol. What are you gonna do though...

Yeah.. It's too bad. I bet you half of them don't even know there even is a clan section.

j0xPu5R.png

Lol, the amount of responses and views on the topic on rsc/the fact that DS didn't even post here shows how the clan world in general feels about tip.it's clan section, lol. What are you gonna do though...

Yeah.. It's too bad. I bet you half of them don't even know there even is a clan section.

Oh, no. DS does know that Tip.It has a CD section. Tip.It used to be used a lot more than RSC for CD, but Tip.It had to be shut down for a while so all the clan-orientated players went to RSC. As clans grew, their members used RSC while Tip.It was still shut down. Therefore, the new members used RSC, & it was too late to turn back.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Oh, no. DS does know that Tip.It has a CD section. Tip.It used to be used a lot more than RSC for CD, but Tip.It had to be shut down for a while so all the clan-orientated players went to RSC. As clans grew, their members used RSC while Tip.It was still shut down. Therefore, the new members used RSC, & it was too late to turn back.

We need to think of a way to bring them back.. Anyway.. Did anyone hear anything of DS recently. Like if they are deciding to come back or something like that.

j0xPu5R.png

yer they did, i think i read somewhere that Corr recruited alot of their members im not sure
So Corr did benefit from DS' closing.

One of the best' date=' honourable clans out there[/quote']

haha........you're funny.....

Didn't like DS?

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

yer they did, i think i read somewhere that Corr recruited alot of their members im not sure

Didn't like DS?
u think DS was that honorable just because they were #1 rank in F2P?

One of the best, honourable clans out there, sad to see them go

Being #1 doesn't make them exactly honourable. For all we know they could have crashed clan wars under our noses.

j0xPu5R.png

One of the best, honourable clans out there, sad to see them go

Being #1 doesn't make them exactly honourable. For all we know they could have crashed clan wars under our noses.

Actually, they were the number #1 AC clan, most other clans dont even offer.

Chop Please dont name names without proof. a chat box like that is not proof. in fact most every thing can be forged. there for we have a no nameing names rule. this is your warning. Im also going to edit your post so it is no longer in violation of this rule.

Didn't like DS?
u think DS was that honorable just because they were #1 rank in F2P?

No...he thinks that because they were one of the most honorable? Ds anticrashed more fights than anyone else and there were rarely issues with members doing anything...and if there were they were quickly taken care of. Know your facts.

124 Combat

Retired Echo of Silence Council

http://rseos.com/forums/