Jim's skill blog, Semi opened again, Boom 99 dung. Going For Max.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz on the hunting lvls halfway now \'<3:

good luck with your goals sorry im posting realy quick atm ill take a longer look later

Thanks man :D

Grats man, half way. Keep on goin', you will have it in days!

-Demon

Thanks man :D

Come On Jim You Ca Do It , ::' :mrgreen:

No i can't not with all these world stealers i be lucky to have before the 20th...

Man if it wasn't for thoses world steal noobs i would of had near on 95 but meh, I Won't be getting 99 hunter before 13th now as well i need to hunt 18k in 9 days (ain't gonna happen)

07nov03035805js1.png

07nov04233401gr6.png

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

So I get a call from my dad "Do you want to come over and help me light some fireworks for the little ones? As i moved back into Kent." Yes pretty much says it all i'm gonna be seeing my dad again no runescape on saturdays :-s, BUT there is a nice big field near him where i can meet some new people and play football :D.

So i have FAILED i cannot get 5m exp in 8 days it's impossible but i can tell you i WILL be getting 99 hunter before november ends :D

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

So I get a call from my dad "Do you want to come over and help me light some fireworks for the little ones? As i moved back into Kent." Yes pretty much says it all i'm gonna be seeing my dad again no runescape on saturdays :-s, BUT there is a nice big field near him where i can meet some new people and play football :D.

So i have FAILED i cannot get 5m exp in 8 days it's impossible but i can tell you i WILL be getting 99 hunter before november ends :D

Oh well, you can still do it teh Jimbob! ::'

-Demon

You never failed, You new you set an almost impossible goal, Plus now you get to spend some time with your dad, So it's a Good deal imo.

Anyways Gl on getting 99 hunter by november 31st. :thumbsup: ::' :mrgreen:

Doing some herby atm, i guess it was a kinda impossible task and bouwzie i owe you nothing lol

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

so i log in after going to the toilet and find a message in my inbox you are muted HUZZAH lol

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

so i log in after going to the toilet and find a message in my inbox you are muted HUZZAH lol

How long are you muted for? <.< #-o Anways that sucks, I wonder what you said, lol... :-k :-k

muted for ever lol, and it was in lightning chat so ye cabbage that chat

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

You got muted for being on a chat? Or for what you said in there? :lol:

Pffft... only noodles get muted tbh :-w *hides his 7.5 black marks*

Grats on 94 hunter :shock: <3:

ha i was being sexist and rude i guess assumed most people who go in lighting chat under stand, but a woman's place is in the kitchen, and i also said i wish their was a mute button and well a unmute button for when they in the bedroom :-w

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

good luck! glad you get to see your dad again? :-k

Thanks and ye i am glad to see my dad again, before it was the odd curry once a month #-o

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png