Where are they now????

Darkmg

i'm still here =p

i play since May 2001

current account from July 2001

met 50% of the list

but you have forgot so many other good people.

I didn't go thru all the list but from what i catch,

Dennizang = Quit RS (last thing he did, he gave me his Pumpkin and 3 Easter eggs - i ate one by mistake)

Song Flower = we were very close friends in RS, and still in contact with her but she Quit RS

I Wicked I = he was real wicked, Jagex banned all his accounts even the noob ones, he had so many phats and money, last time he told me he is gonna play again if jagex unbanned him, he tried but failed, he got level 10 blackmark - lol

The Old Nite = R.I.P. :(

Lilyuffie88 still plays.

Amazing. I remember meeting her here sometime back, real sweetheart.

I can't remember if my last sighting of Trixstar was after Laikrob's post, but I seem to remember his postings were much less frequent here in recent years. I saw him in a clan of mostly adult players we were in, but I don't care to say more than that.

Generally speaking, the generation gap gets to be too much after a while. Don't believe the stereotype that mortgage, spouse and/or kids ends the game time. For those of us still playing, there's often a difference in playing style, and so we may create some distance... e.g. things we are still interested in bore younger players, and what interests the younger players, we may find annoying or not our style.

Lilyuffie88 still plays.

I can't remember if my last sighting of Trixstar was after Laikrob's post, but I seem to remember his postings were much less frequent here in recent years. I saw him in a clan of mostly adult players we were in, but I don't care to say more than that.

Generally speaking, the generation gap gets to be too much after a while. Don't believe the stereotype that mortgage, spouse and/or kids ends the game time. For those of us still playing, there's often a difference in playing style, and so we may create some distance... e.g. things we are still interested in bore younger players, and what interests the younger players, we may find annoying or not our style.

I met her in the dungeon south of Taverly, near blue dragons. Asked her what was up and she said she was gonna get 99 prayer.. I said good luck and we moved on.. haha

35b9enp.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Lilyuffie88 still plays.

I met her in the dungeon south of Taverly, near blue dragons. Asked her what was up and she said she was gonna get 99 prayer.. I said good luck and we moved on.. haha

Yeah, she's the nicest person I've met/am friends with.

5pCXuc0.jpg

• Like 1

bGmskuB.gif

I started playing around feb/march 2001. My main and current account apr/may 2001.

I remember most people on that list, and was friends with quite a few of them, most pkers/fighters.

Angel was before wicked, angel got banned for knife bug. i remember him pming me on wicked saying "Dude, i just got banned". i was lower level than him but me him and a few others used to go pk in wilderness, good times.

Wife Beater was actually a really nice person. so was masterlance.

But ive been playing on and off (mostly off) and just started again after years and years and years. This EoC thing is, eh... You know your oldschool when you remember training combat in varrock sewers! and range on black knights. Or open world Pking. Smashing people going into the bank, Good times.

i used to talk to ladykilljoy but for some reason she hated me, i think because i used to train on ice warriors where she did.

i was young when i started this game, i was....14? i talked a LOT of trash, and took no crap from nooone, but i was also a punk in my own right without the antagonizing.

sabres vs messiahs in alkalrid. yeah... that was awsome. i was there for that.... yeah.

• 9 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Well, I see my name on there... Silentboy05. I've looked up posts on these forums a few times in the last 10 years to see if I find anyone I remember. Many of the people in that list were my friends, or enemies. A few of them were people I knew very well on MSN messenger and had a lot of good chats with when I was young.

I started RuneScape at 15, and I'm 38 now. I rarely get on, but sometimes I log in just to see my character and how the game has changed. I've had a few talks with Meili and Thehate several times and talk about the old days.

Many of the people in that list I'm sure have passed away. It's nice to see some people are still around reminiscing about back then. I know the game wasn't great in terms of performance but the simplicity of it and the culture definitely made it memorable. When I search my name til this day I always see the "RuneScape knife bug" history and how I was one of the very few unbanned by Paul. Just because I was messing around with my friend Max333 with it haha. I Had no I'll intent and didn't even know what a bug was back then. Someone just showed me what they were doing. I was an arrogant teenager going through a lot back then but I would love to be able to talk to a lot of people in that list right now. Wherever you all are I wish you the best.

There are one or two names in that list I removed from my MSN chats and lost touch with. I feel bad about that sometimes.