Where are they now????

Darkmg

Fist_Of_God? omg i havent seen that name drop in a very long time, come to think of it, i saw a name very simuar to his in cw about 3 months ago before i retired (im back for 29 days so i wanna party!) im sure it was him, t'was lv 125 so could have been. either that or sum1 copied his name since begining...

I saw him in the bank the other day. Edgeville bank actraully. had a nice chat with him, he's a pretty nice guy.

untitledsv0.png

Whoa thas cool. So he does still play. I remember i talked to him and ladydejavu for a while in Zanaris bank a long time ago... wen ladydejavu was tryna get smithing lvls

Yeah i saw FOG in ard one day i was like Whoa! i haven't seen him since RSC.. I met him in legends guild training on shadow warriors.. I also met S A X there both really cool high lvl players..

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

Alot easier if someone posts the old Score list:) So many names to add, so many people come and go or banned, alot should be banned lol Its nice to see any old skool player whether they are famous or not:) I remember all friends of mine:)

Bware

bwaretiger4ag.gif

Made by Scarletstar

Alot easier if someone posts the old Score list:) So many names to add, so many people come and go or banned, alot should be banned lol Its nice to see any old skool player whether they are famous or not:) I remember all friends of mine:)

Bware

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=636789

This has some pretty old skool players

sigbv9.jpg

Fist_Of_God? omg i havent seen that name drop in a very long time, come to think of it, i saw a name very simuar to his in cw about 3 months ago before i retired (im back for 29 days so i wanna party!) im sure it was him, t'was lv 125 so could have been. either that or sum1 copied his name since begining...

I saw him in the bank the other day. Edgeville bank actraully. had a nice chat with him, he's a pretty nice guy.

untitledsv0.png

Whoa thas cool. So he does still play. I remember i talked to him and ladydejavu for a while in Zanaris bank a long time ago... wen ladydejavu was tryna get smithing lvls

Yeah i saw FOG in ard one day i was like Whoa! i haven't seen him since RSC.. I met him in legends guild training on shadow warriors.. I also met S A X there both really cool high lvl players..

You shoulda screenied S A X. I remember when he was famous in RSC ;)

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

No one remembers me lol, though I do remember in classic pre members that I got free bronze from Bluerose...

Heh, and I was friends with Yurida 6 ;) Don't know hwat happened to him.

Wasn't the greatest player, or anything, really. Yurida had rune when it was new, and had like top 100 on magic back in classic.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

• 6 months later...
I Wicked I from what i remember was quite a good pker, he used to post this picture after every kill with a picture of a hamburger and something liek "MMMMMM...delicious!", before Wicked got banned and he made Angel2002.

Angel was the char that got banned, not Wicked.

Angel2002.jpg

For Metalman92:

Tertsi = retired years ago

Whodabest = banned, after that made few chars, including P O K E Y which have been banned too.

Iampenguin = gave char to a friend and it got banned.

Masterlance = banned

Gormis = Same thing as for Iampenguin. Banned for giving char away.

Equalizer T = Retired/highly inactive. Seen like once in RS2.

Dravenstormn = Retired. Had quite big role in RSD during rs2 time.

Thehate = Got all skills 99 and now somewhat inactive as he doesn't even have anything to do :P

The old bastie is still around... Yes I am talking about me lol.

and a slight correction Hohto.

Gormis was banned for suspected char sharing. After he was banned from here I played Helbreath with him and his wife Aleshea for a while. He had told me that because of his line of work he traveled and played RS on his laptop. In doing so he had come up with multiple Ip adresses and they banned him. You know how quick Jagex was to throw in the ban towel back then when people lvl'd such as Gorm was.

Another name on the list Needamaid , BANNED for the theft of my bank and account years back :P She still has a noob she logs on very rarely.

Heeyyy draven :P

lmao HEEEEEY you oldie ! :mrgreen:

I do know of a few also VERY old players I have spoken to in the recent past.

Some may remember them. GregEchidna6 and good ol Agassi ( I am his hero just ask him :mrgreen: Love ya Ag)

dravensigki6.jpg

Started January 2001

actually i don't know who lightning is. Could some1 tell me? :oops: :oops:
One of the first Runescape players as well as long-time supporter of tip.it, the first Runescape fansite.

It's nice to see these people are still remembered as it brings good memories of a tightly-knit community. I may not be as popular as they are but I'm proud just the same to be their contemporary of that player generation. ^^

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

wow RSC seems like a much more close-knit community.

It was 1 server in free world area correct? I started in 2004 (was gonna start during RSC but mom wouldn't let me... then when i started it was RS2), so I'm kinda clueless to everyones names besides who's on my friends list.

Its good to see a lot of responses from the old schoolers. \'

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

I don't own tip.it just been here too long that some think I do with Silverion :P

I do still play runescape now and again but i have taken a strong shine to playing other games these days as well. Main reason i went off to play other games, was cause I was mad at jagex again in making yet another skill so click happy! > hunter skill in other words. So I went to try a few other games out that don't require me to keep clicking the darn mouse! since i suffer from IRS this is more suitable for me. Not bashing jagex or runescape but i wish they think before bringing in a skill that doesn't require so many clicks :) hunter is just as bad as old school mining i feel when you start to do box trapping in hunter. Atm i just pop in now and again to do CW, fishing, slayer or just for a chit chat.

remember the pr disaster that was farming? #-o :wall:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Sometimes the link works, sometimes it doesnt ..

http://web.archive.org/web/200112111028 ... s-0-1.html

I own you hohto in overall on that list btw :P this is the 4th of february 2002 btw.

I wonder if I am on that list...

lol stop wondering and go check? :P

l6vi sold his account years ago and has been busy running his own online game for the last 3 years.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

l6vi sold his account years ago and has been busy running his own online game for the last 3 years.

Can you (or anyone else that knows) tell me what the game is called and/or the link to it.

I'm just curious. :-k

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

Can you (or anyone else that knows) tell me what the game is called and/or the link to it.

I'm just curious. :-k

Crime, http://www.crime.ee

It's in estonian only atm, so not much use.(He has been planning to launch it in english as well, but i don't know what happened to the guys that were going to translate it.)

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.