How to get into RS Worlds with FireFox WITH VIDEO!

gein6

i like this guide, helped me out pretty well...

just 1 thing, world 6 and 70 are switched (try it urself, if u use (high detail) link for world 6 u'l end up with world 70)

8.5/10 becouse of that mistake, but otherwise it would be 9/10...

Hello i kinda made one of these topics last year...

Click my sig to visit the non-copy cat topic.

Well when they updated it i wrote a guide. On your guide you had not updated it so if you used those world links they would not work

gein6.png

gein6.png

1.png

044.jpg

i like this guide, helped me out pretty well...

just 1 thing, world 6 and 70 are switched (try it urself, if u use (high detail) link for world 6 u'l end up with world 70)

8.5/10 becouse of that mistake, but otherwise it would be 9/10...

Ok I fixed world 6 now it will work just fine. Thank you very much for telling me that.

gein6.png

gein6.png

1.png

044.jpg

I agree with jwrm22. There's no sense in rewriting the whole guide yourself and then have two of almost the same guide floating around. How about you PM Bradley_006 (the author of Guide To Making desktop Shortcuts to runescape worlds) and give him the information to your guide, requesting that he give you credit.

Bradly's Guide is for making the world links for Desktop. My guide is to make them for Firefox.

gein6.png

gein6.png

1.png

044.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

How exactly is mine copying yours? Please tell me if you can possibly. Which you can't.

gein6.png

gein6.png

1.png

044.jpg

How exactly is mine copying yours? Please tell me if you can possibly. Which you can't.

gein6.png

gein6.png

1.png

044.jpg

• 1 month later...

Got that sometimes too, just retry.

The world selection screen puts "FULL" for 1980 - 2000 players. If you load a world and there are exactly 2000 you get that message (I think). If you want a more specific amount then "full", Swiftswitch (soon to become Swiftkit) has a world menu, where you can see how much people there are in those worlds where you would normally only see FULL.

Whats the point? Jagex just added the in-game world switcher which switches faster. ~28 seconds using in-game switcher, ~23 seconds using this one.

It's used to log into full worlds

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

• 2 weeks later...

phr33 bump because this is a lot easier than making desktop shotrcuts and you have the low detail codes which is AWSOME. i give 9/10 because i gotta disable java script and that screws up a couple other websites which is kind of annoying like tip it forums, you cant click the stupid smiley's......... otherwise good guide!

:thumbup:

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

You actually do not need firefox to do this. If you have internet explorer you can just go onto the custom settings and change off active scripting. Also though, the bad thing about this is, on firefox or IE, theres some features on tipit that require javascript turned on.

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

You do not need to keep java scipt off to play runescape in the world you entered the link for. It's needed becasue Jagex redirects you to runescape.com when you enter the link of a world.

Just:

Turn it off (the scripting)

Go to world

Turn it back on

Start paying

No more problems with Tipit, Youtube, or any other site that requires Java.