Where should I train?

Totalec

Sorry for another topic, but where should i train? I want somewhere that i actaully gain exp, but don't lose a lot of hp when i fight one.

These are my stats:

40nkjv5.png

I don't have good equipment:(bronze full helm, cape, black sword, iron platebody, iron kiteshield, iron platelegs, leather gloves/boots)and only have about 5k in the bank. I have tried the guards near varrock, but they take a lot of hp away from me. So, where should I train?

The Goblins in the village north of Fally might be useful. They're only lvl 13 or something.... you'd hit them very often and take very little damage. They drop quite a lot of runes which might be useful for you.

Men and Women might be a good shout as well... they drop quite a lot of herbs and you'd make a tidy profit from selling those unidentified.

Harrington.gif

If you get your fishing up a bit you can fish from the barb village and go fight minotaurs. They drop a lot arrows so you can use for range or sell to players.

By how much do I have to increase my fishing?And what level are the minotaaurs?

I highly recommend minotaurs in the stronghold as well. Fishing will probably need to be about 25-30 to get fish at a decent rate, and cooking up around there to. I made 100k off of iron arrows in training an account up to 55 combat (40 att and def, 55 str, 37 or so prayer) and started with 20 def, 30 att and 45 str.

the goblins are north of falador, but at the fork where you normally turn right and go to the dwarves, go left (where dorics anvil is if you've done the quest) just keep going north that path and you'll find them

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Some are level 11?

No they are lvl 12 and 27

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.