FOTW: Fake of the Week Results Page [Mods Close Please]

InfamousDuck

I really want to enter, but I can't find the right text font for the chat box and top left hand corner text.... Can someone please tell me what font to use and size?

If you would look on the first page and actually read it you would know that you dont need a text box for this theme it is an optional choice.

~Dark~

I happen to want to use text in my fake. :wink: Sorry for the misunderstanding when I said I wanted to enter. :oops:

electrofrog6ck.jpg

fotwunderbanner2zg4.png

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to enter, but I can't find the right text font for the chat box and top left hand corner text.... Can someone please tell me what font to use and size?

If you would look on the first page and actually read it you would know that you dont need a text box for this theme it is an optional choice.

~Dark~

I happen to want to use text in my fake. :wink: Sorry for the misunderstanding when I said I wanted to enter. :oops:

O sorry my fault i should of asked you.You can download the font and textbox on this tutorial[under step 7].

http://www.bloodveld.com/fakes.htm

~Dark~

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

1600SkillTotalReached|08/05/2010

(Previously 'Darkknightider', wow that was a bad name :p)

#~Vote Now~#

I vote for Mitsubishi64.

~Dark~

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

Here's mine. Not the best ever.

omgphatsetlakjfgyuaosi0.png

It does not fit the theme and entering time is up you can vote now,it will not fit next weeks theme either but the theme other that will be freestyle so you can enter it then.

~Dark~

2xBarrowsReward

>I Vote For<

->Elliotrtd's bank robbery<- :thumbsup:

sorry poketama, yours is great, but the sword of the guy looked too fake :boohoo:

I know lol Its hard for me to draw on paint then trying to draw a sheath =P

poketama1ak8.jpg

1. Star_In _The_Sky's

2. Mitsubishi

3. The dude with the cow riding one

4. Echofish

Dont double post,only vote for one person and your second place winner didnt count as an entry because it didnt fit the theme.

~Dark~

2xBarrowsReward

1. Star_In _The_Sky's

2. Mitsubishi

4. Echofish

Dont double post,only vote for one person and your second place winner didnt count as an entry because it didnt fit the theme.

~Dark~

Hey I AM his second place vote and my fake does fit the theme! You even voted for me!

...i know its a typo, dont worry

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

1. Star_In _The_Sky's

2. Mitsubishi

4. Echofish

~Dark~

Hey I AM his second place vote and my fake does fit the theme! You even voted for me!

...i know its a typo, dont worry

I think he edited it im sure wen i look his second place was the one that is now third.

Also elliotrtd only vote for one person.

~Dark~

2xBarrowsReward

1. Moby Queen

another one who doesnt know what the hell is going on here. moby queen is from the past and finished and closed contest. look at the entries and vote for one of the actual contest (fighting scene), not for the winners of the past contest! :shame:

mitsubishi64.jpeg

1. Moby Queen

another one who doesnt know what the hell is going on here. moby queen is from the past and finished and closed contest. look at the entries and vote for one of the actual contest (fighting scene), not for the winners of the past contest! :shame:

I didnt notice another idiot.

elliotrtd dont double post and your second entire didnt fit.

~Dark~

2xBarrowsReward

Well done to Abyssalwhip =D> :D

~Enter Now Theme-Ester~

~Dark~

2xBarrowsReward

congratulations abyssalwhip! :thumbsup: =D> :wink:

now, to get an idea for my entry will be hard...

ROFL!!!!! I love it! You have my vote. Just change the text above the Bunny's and your head

i reccomend you to wait until voting starts because until then any votes are not valid. also you havent seen anymore entries. who knows, maybe you will like more another fake that will be posted later?

and dark, any news about my underbanner of the fotw #1?

mitsubishi64.jpeg