FOTW: Fake of the Week Results Page [Mods Close Please]

InfamousDuck

congratulations abyssalwhip! :thumbsup: =D> :wink:

now, to get an idea for my entry will be hard...

ROFL!!!!! I love it! You have my vote. Just change the text above the Bunny's and your head

i reccomend you to wait until voting starts because until then any votes are not valid. also you havent seen anymore entries. who knows, maybe you will like more another fake that will be posted later?

and dark, any news about my underbanner of the fotw #1?

O yeah sorry about that pandaownage said he do it but he having computer problems at the mintue although you will have one soon.

~Dark~

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

1600SkillTotalReached|08/05/2010

(Previously 'Darkknightider', wow that was a bad name :p)

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fakekn5.png

I know it's simple but it took a long time

To anyone thinking I died on purpose I didn't, just died at Jad and screenied it. Months later (now) I decided to make a fake out of it.

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

you know, you wasted your pots and brews and bow just to get a screen of jad and die on purpose?! :?

i would try cheaper alternatives... :wall:

No it was a real fight cave attempt but as I died I decided to screenie it.
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Congratz Abyssal heres my fake I worked for about 2 hours on it hope it counts. Btw I figured out how to work with the chatbox and how to install the font again so my ones are getting better...I had to do the damage and screenshot it to get the splatters...And don't complain if its bad I thought of an idea for 5 minutes and i use paint

meowzo3.png

poketama1ak8.jpg

i thought of making one with jesus and all that, but felt too guilty so prefered to make the one i have now... pretty weird as i am not used to search for eggs. where i come from theres not that weird easter egg stuff, just the actual easter, i mean, jesus' death

Elliotrtd looking forward to your fake... hurry up before voting starts!

poketama maybe crop away the white border in your fake? and just a personal opinion but that stat screen with all 99 lvls really disturbs me lol

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

well mitsubishi.............sorry for keeping you waiting

HERE IT IS

this was a vision people had of an easter event (throwing eggs) so i made it happen :P

better4thfake.png

and the chicken fits in well with the eggs

hope you all like

elliotrtd.gif

fotwbannerzx7.jpg

smallerpixel.png

hey nice idea! :thumbsup: throwing eggs would be fun!!!

and you cant fool me... i bet you are the guy with the d axe, black m stuff and zammy book lawl

we'll see if someone else enters... i like surprises \'

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

Congratz Abyssal heres my fake I worked for about 2 hours on it hope it counts. Btw I figured out how to work with the chatbox and how to install the font again so my ones are getting better...I had to do the damage and screenshot it to get the splatters...And don't complain if its bad I thought of an idea for 5 minutes and i use paint

meowzo3.png

um you shouldnt have 99hp if getting hit for 10's just saying that should be fixed =p

Whoever said "nothing is impossible", obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

meowzo3.png

um you shouldnt have 99hp if getting hit for 10's just saying that should be fixed =p

He's the rabbit...But then who's Poketama.... :-k

Mine should be in today. I might not make one though...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

poketama is the dude being hung cuz if you look in chat box aboce the guys head is what poketama is saying and the bunny is saying something else so....

Whoever said "nothing is impossible", obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

oooo....i just found a bad mistake =o

look @ chat box and at text above the person being hung,

Now the person being hung says: every year they do this...

Now in the text box it says: every year they do this to me...

=p

~Vote Now~

Elliotrtd gets my vote.

~Dark~

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

1600SkillTotalReached|08/05/2010

(Previously 'Darkknightider', wow that was a bad name :p)