• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can :roll:

Moo!

Lol thanks.

omg petah u are amazing!@!

Today i should be getting 97 or close to it, its going to be hard because i have school tommorow and i havent bought a thing yet :-w . So i wont have much time to play, ill have to concentrate. :-#

pan.png

Keep up the hard work, Good luck, you can do it! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks.

Well guys my parents have diecided i cant play on weekdays until my first report card (im actually sneaking on atm), and on sunday im too busy with family things and my clan events to be able to plunder. So now ill have to get the 99 in four weeks or so. :cry:

pan.png

Thanks.

Well guys my parents have diecided i cant play on weekdays until my first report card (im actually sneaking on atm), and on sunday im too busy with family things and my clan events to be able to plunder. So now ill have to get the 99 in four weeks or so. :?

pan.png

Thanks.

Well guys my parents have diecided i cant play on weekdays until my first report card (im actually sneaking on atm), and on sunday im too busy with family things and my clan events to be able to plunder. So now ill have to get the 99 in four weeks or so. :?

pan.png

Well after i have found out my membership got lost in the mail, i decided to take a short 2-4 week break. During my break ill still be on tif, and when i come back ill be a member.You may see me on every now in then to pk, other then that you shouldnt see me on rs much. Thieving will come right after my break also. ::'

pan.png

Well after i have found out my membership got lost in the mail, i decided to take a short 2-4 week break. During my break ill still be on tif, and when i come back ill be a member.You may see me on every now in then to pk, other then that you shouldnt see me on rs much. Thieving will come right after my break also. ::'

:cry:

You beat me to 99 thief! :notalk:

Well this afternoon i snuck on the cp and logged on rs real quick, found that my mail wasnt lost afterall and i had member credit. (it did take 15 days #-o ) Also my parents have decided to let me get on the computer on school night now just not rs. The goal is to get 97 and 98 thieving this weekend and finish it out next weekend. :)

pan.png

Congratulations on 97 thieving!

Only 2 more :D.

Thanks heph

Post on meh blog you stupid stupid thieving noob . Lol gratz on 97.

gl with goals...again?

thanks, what do you mean?

nice gl on 99

Thank you ::'

Tommorow i should get 98 thief, if i do i should be getting 99 thief by next fri or sat, watch for party details! \:D/

pan.png