A thing or two about Ankous.. (updated 5/27)

Kuroi_Ame

Great guide :D

Just 2 thing you could add (sorry if said before) :

- F2p players can use the Stronghold of security boots, these are the best F2P boots.

- F2P players or anybody low on cash can just fish at the river by the S.O.S when out of food :)

I added the Stronghold boots, but I'll be sure to add the food thing, though. Also, I'm going to check out a few things:

-if the accumulator collects over the safespots

-loot I personally got from P2P Ankous

-loot I personally got from F2P Ankous

(both will be done melee style)

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know SoS boots give a negative range/mage bonus? You shouldn't use them if your ranging/maging, but if you want the extra defense thats fine.

Also, if your fishing at the river by Barbarian Village and don't have a high enough fishing level to fish salmon consistently (most people will get tons of trout unless they're lucky) you should fish pike, it gives overall more hp healing.

Mate you need 55 slayer to weild a slayer staff not 50. :?

"This one is mainly self-explanitory, I advise bringing tons more runes, I just kind of ran low on Chaos for this screenshot. What I tend to do is sell the Death runes and Blood runes I get from Ankous to buy more Chaos, Earth, and Water runes. I am weilding a Slayer Staff (cost 55K and requires 50 Magic and 50 Slayer) in the screenshot, which allows you to autocast Crumble Undead, an Air/Earth staff would work just as well, however. I can run on for as long as I want down there, granted the amount of runes and food for the times I get hit for the first 10 minutes (after that they are un-aggressive). See Safespots below."

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

i confirm that ankhous do not drop deaths in f2p worlds...
They do drop deaths but the drop rate is so rare that you are better off not considering it as a drop

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

for your "typical hour of killing" id just like to point out i usaly get 200-300 deaths in 1 hour and 150-200 bloods :wink:

*edit*

despite having the corect spelling of for and like it seems to be miss spelling them f or me can a mod shed some light on this????? :?

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

4 your "typical hour of killing" id just liek to point out i usaly get 200-300 deaths in 1 hour and 150-200 bloods :wink:

*edit*

despite having teh corect spelling of 4 and liek it seems to be miss spelling them f or me can a mod shed sum light on this????? :?

What?

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

AWESOME GUIDE 10/10 for sure.

i think about trying these pretty soon.

the only thing i would consider adding would be recommended levels of some sort

also, since edgeville is pretty close an altar would it be worth protecting down while meleeing if you have high enough prayer and when you go to edge go recharge prayer? this would really help on dharoks as you could get to 8 or lower and throw prayer on till you get to 9, take off and let them hit once then put back on.

(not sure if this was suggest, didn't read whole thing just first post.)

maybe this could be the first monster hunting guide thats f2p...it would have to be this or greater demons.....?

Barrows drops: ahrims staff (2), karils coif, karils xbow, torags plate body, veracs helm.

4 your "typical hour of killing" id just liek to point out i usaly get 200-300 deaths in 1 hour and 150-200 bloods :wink:

*edit*

despite having teh corect spelling of 4 and liek it seems to be miss spelling them f or me can a mod shed sum light on this????? :?

it's an april fools joke by the tip.it crew :lol: here's the words that have been affected that I know of (I spelled them right) rune lol the like 4 smithing

mining

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

double post :shock:

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

*edit*

it's an april fools joke by teh tip.it crew :lawl: here's teh words that have been affected that I know of (I spelled them right) r00n lawl teh liek 4 hammering metal into sharp dangerous things

digging in teh dirt for ore

:XD: nice one tip.it crew has any one seen teh rs one its full of kah bah gee

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

Heh , Great Guide!

I've had them as slayer assignements before and got some great drops.

9.5 / 10 :D

qp2xg4.jpg

My Ranging Guild Mini - Game Guide!

My Warrior's Guild - Melee and Mage XP (What?!) Guide!

Quest Cape Recieved On 2/2/07

Barrows Drops: Torags Helm, Guthans skirt x2, Karils skirt, Torags plate, Ahrims staff, Guthans helm