baal blog, haha crazy goal last post. think I'll make it?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks abyess 8-)

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

[hide=New bank of Nov]cropdbank1pd0.jpg

cropedbank2ah9.jpg

cropbank3eg5.jpg

cropedbank4fn5.jpg

cropedbank6ju5.jpg

cropedbank7ok0.jpg

cropedbank8sk6.jpg

[/hide]

to the first page you go!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

Hey all I'm taking a break from my goals because they seem not important to me anymore.

Since natures are falling I'm starting to wonder what skill I can make cash off of.

Be on a break for a few days, waiting till natures become a steady price and BUYERS start buying agian :|

keep bumped I guess, it not like anyone cares of my blog besides lava, kinggabe, skimmy and mario <.<

My eyes are open for new gp ways...maybe I try hunter...

Yay?

firstddropxu8.png

when I log on tommorw I'm gonna beat that yay 8-)

K all, I heard a rumor in my home that my bro is getting a computer so I might be able to play rs alot more then just the weekends! and Viper you avatar thief! :shock:

So after I finish this insanly hard lv 3 clue I might get off break (but only if it's good) :^o

K all, I heard a rumor in my home that my bro is getting a computer so I might be able to play rs alot more then just the weekends! and Viper you avatar thief! :shock:

So after I finish this insanly hard lv 3 clue I might get off break (but only if it's good) :^o

hehe I g00d :XD: You think your clue is hard? I have to do around 6+ quests for my clue... And I finally did my first puzzle box without help for the first time! :thumbsup:

Yay me! :XD:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

baalboy-sig2.jpg

lovely siggy made by the 1 only guthix121!

^future refrence if i dont like my new siggy

also I gotten 57herby

not starting my blog yet til I feel like it

Keep it up noob!

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Thanks to the wonders of the grand exchange and friends I was able to make around 1k pray pots(4) and sell them on grand exchange! Which gave me from 52 herby to 56! I can make supa strs! wo0t!!

I will be posting the pics because those levels are hard to achieve and are worth blog-a-gating!

I like to thank skims for the 205k which I used on snapes. <3:

I like to thank lava blade5 for donationing 200 snapes( you pwn!)

and I like to thank Viper for wasteing my time going thru underground pass, but only to actually finish the regicide quest I needed. When he needed to go thru there to get to elf land, but didn't start the quest!

(he droped the clue) went to drags and got another! LUCKS DUDE! :thumbsup:

When I finished regicide I got a nice little 15k for my effort and the ability to go thru the maze they have. When I went thru there I did my clue and got....junk :uhh:

O well a free 15k

lava I got some noob bones you can have (like 30?)

Thanks to the wonders of the grand exchange and friends I was able to make around 1k pray pots(4) and sell them on grand exchange! Which gave me from 52 herby to 56! I can make supa strs! wo0t!!

I will be posting the pics because those levels are hard to achieve and are worth blog-a-gating!

I like to thank skims for the 205k which I used on snapes. <3:

I like to thank lava blade5 for donationing 200 snapes( you pwn!)

and I like to thank Viper for wasteing my time going thru underground pass, but only to actually finish the regicide quest I needed. When he needed to go thru there to get to elf land, but didn't start the quest!

(he droped the clue) went to drags and got another! LUCKS DUDE! :thumbsup:

When I finished regicide I got a nice little 15k for my effort and the ability to go thru the maze they have. When I went thru there I did my clue and got....junk :uhh:

O well a free 15k

lava I got some noob bones you can have (like 30?)

i wub y00 Baal <3:

Vengeful+Dusk.png

here we go.

[hide=my herby levels]

53herbygoodwm7.jpg

54herbygoodlh7.jpg

55herbygoodth5.jpg

56herbygoodyv2.jpg[/hide]

Hey everyone! guess what!

I'm getting a (good) computer for x mas! I can play whenever I want!(and not get addicted-mario :| )

This is great! cause once I get my new computer I can update this blog and get it alive and pumped out with lots of pics and updates! woot!!!

and to top that! I'm gonna get 60herblore so I can make me some fresh pot!

bump, o wait this is my blog! :oops:

hey yall guess what! I fough a 100 and got ko'd and lost intinate :? but thats only a lil 20k eh?

Also nothing soooo important O:)

52farmou7.jpg

also if I didn't post this

57herbyjj4.jpg

O wait I'm not done yet! I'm also be adding torti's and mario's and of course peronix's blogs since they have some (rather insane) goals!.

And to wrap this up with shiney gold seals, I can't pk! but I can sure make some good weed!. isn't that good enough? <3:

Just to edit this in so I can post on the 1st pg, don't flame me! :ohnoes:

here we go.

[hide=my herby levels]

53herbygoodwm7.jpg

54herbygoodlh7.jpg

55herbygoodth5.jpg

56herbygoodyv2.jpg

57herbyjj4.jpg

[/hide]

Loging off for the day and I'm leaving this bomb here for you posters

[hide=agility level]58agilkb0.jpg

[/hide]

Today I was messing around with the hypercam and took bout an hour to find my movie maker. Thanks to a few people I found it and learned the magicly ways of editing and filming 8-)

I made a few videos, uploaded a bunch wrong! except two

My deathmatch with viper happens to be one

http://files.filefront.com/finished+000 ... einfo.html

Now of today I'm 120k less of a rich person :-s But when I get the chance when I log back on (which probley be next friday) :uhh: I can post this on youtube woot! :thumbsup:

I already have a BAD video that was my 1st video, its a bank video which I will be redo-ing because It had no songs, camera was bad, viper a noob ect....

If you want to see the video just type in baalboy5 on youtube technicly.

Bye yall! today was fun! <3: