a fine guide to create a perfect pure adding pics soon

donz8

I have been through the process of making account after account and trying to make the perfect pure and i've always thought and known that 1 def pures are in my opionon the best kind. So i will attempt the help you out on making your first try count. :D this guide will be short sweet and to the point. so enjoy and hopefully you'll have a blast

Step 1

the first step to a perfect pure is to get to 40 attack.

So, i start in the varrock sewers north of lumbridge, killing level 2 rats until 5 att and 5 str or maybe 10 10 depending on how long you want to kill them then i move to the giant rats.. mostly the 3's mixing in some level 6's now and then depending upon how much food you have. in this process you can pick up bones if you need to to make some cash selling now a days for around 100 each... sometimes you can get 110 depending on the buyer... you can bank and get more food, i try to keep my strength 5 to 10 levels lower than my attack up until 40 or atleast get attack first because thats what you need is to be able to wield rune weapons.

Step 2[/size

of 40 attack, move on to the security strong hold it is located west of varrock under barbs village and fight the level 5/11/and 13 goblins, same thing as before you can fight any of them but remember you have 1 def... so i'd stay lower levels until my str builds higher so i'd be 20 attack, 15 str i'd stay on 5's and 11s after 30 attack and 25 str i'd go to 13's and up until 40 attack 30 str

now we move onto strength, theres endless ways to train your strength high but your mainly focused on strength from here on out unless your looking for mage, range, prayer possibly to get 25 to protect wep or 31 to hit higher 34 to increase attack rate or 43 to block opponents attacks. whichever but prayer does add onto your computer level 8 prayer levels is equal to 1 combat level so take that into consideration

i usually get to 40 att 1 def and 40-50-60 str in the security strong hold on either minotaurs ranging from 14-27 or goblins from 16-25 i like the goblins personally... but you might want minotaurs for iron arrows. for later use on range, i usually keep around 10-20k cooked trout for training my level 1 pures you can use any type of food you want but for 20-25 each or fish them yourself its not a bad price to pay compared to lobs and such.

power training strength, you can either fight gaurds, knights, goblins, anything ranging from 20-30 cb that will not do much damage and that you can kill fairly fast... i reccomend going 40 attack, 1 def, 70++++ str up to 80-90 if you can with 70++++ magic, or 70 ++++ range or both, and if you go with prayer its 1 or 43 i've come to realise that i like prayer better,,, if you have ultimate strength you can add up to 3 extra damage onto your hit and then 43 prayer protects from melee and same for mage and range which could be useful in the wild, hawk eye etc is optional if you want to hit higher with those attacks but i focus on melee and use magic to bind/tele/ and for members teleblock/enfeeble/so on any spells that hinder your opponents ability to fight are in my books good. for members you could get to 60 or 70 attack to wield ddp or dragon long or drag scim and 70 for whip and or barrows weps

i hope you can benefit from these tips and this guide and have fun in the wild hope to see you out there :thumbsup:

Eventually >.<

ill_i%20ill%20iz.png

Ill_I_Ill_Iz.png

DON~

You have a good start to a guide. If you want to continue this into a guide, then I have some tips.

General

-Split your guide into sections and use bold, color, underline, table of contents, etc. This makes people want to read your guide more.

-Add pictures. They draw people in. A picture of each training spot and map to it as well as more details will help people.

-In your last paragraph you split off. From personal experience a pure making + training + PKing guide will be too large. Also, you focus mainly on f2p in earlier sections. If you want to touch on p2p add a separate section for it and be complete. I suggest not and keeping this a low level pure f2p guide.

Specific for puremaking

-Be specific in what skills and stats to train to. Make your own pure following this guide and add tips and tricks.

-Give examples of your stats and combat level after each section of training.

-Add moneymaking tips for people who follow Jagex rules and don't put items on their pures.

-

theres so many aspects of a pure/hybrid there endless
Exactly, so pick certain aspects to do (I suggest sticking f2p) and be specific and complete on them.

RSN: Jettrider

jettridergg2.png

hunter13371337expdx2.png

As they have said before me, you have some points which you could elaborate on. This is such a broad topic and there are as you said so many aspects that it really is up to the player to decide in what direction he goes so touch on the points and aspects that you personally went through. Maybe add the pros and cons of your method and other methods like stakers and tanks. You are off to a great start =)

transformerfy9.jpg

the perfect pure is 99 everything without def :lol:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

the perfect pure is 99 everything without def :lol:

Only person with that is V I E J 0

On Topic: Add pics and break up the text a bit.

Krazyfaken, Da Whitey, Kids Ranqe, Urballzrmine...

Faken maxed before PC too - he was the first.

And V I E J O isn't maxed

77yLQy8.png

Space it out, use proper grammar, add pictures, add more information...

2/10 for now.

Thats what I was going to say. Make it more user friendly and organized then I will give you a 7/10 but in its current state ill give it a 3/10

CallofDutysig1.png

Defence:75/99