Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

TotalTalker

Haha nice one :P .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are 2 theories I have:

This one comes from the letter Harry recieves from inside the fake Horcrux:

"To the Dark Lord,

I know I will be dead long before you read this

but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret.

I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can.

I face death in the hope that when you meet your match,

you will be mortal once more.

R.A.B"

Now... Interesting... R.A.B... Regalus A Black maybe? Sirius' brother, who was killed for BETRAYING VOLDEMORT... just thought I'd point that out.

Secondly, this one is part of a conversation between Hagrid and Harry, telling you about events Hagrid has heard about, and also about what Snape says to Harry in the chapter "Flight of the Prince".

Firstly, Hagrid and Harry:

Hagrid is telling harry about a conversation between Dumbledore and Snape. Snape appears to be telling Dumbledore that "he wouldn't do it".

Secondly, Snape and Harry:

Harry calls Snape a coward, and snape replies with "How dare you call me a coward!"

My theory for this is that Snape killed Dumbledore because Dumbledore told him to do it, hence the argument between the two that Hagrid recalls hearing. I think Dumbledore wants Snape to kill him to save Harry and quite possibly Malfoy too, as I think Snape does not work for Voldemort. Snape is a spy for Dumbledore, Snape told him the plan, Dumbledore says to kill him, because that is was the Death Eaters invade Hogwarts for.

Voldemort wanted Malfoy to kill Dumbledore, otherwise he would kill Malfoy's family.

Now, seeing as Dumbledore is the most unselfish person in the world, I think Dumbledore died to save Harry, Malfoy and his family, and to stop the attack on Hogwarts by letting them do what they came to do. Which was kill him.

Anyone agree?

wow awesome guess...basically everything you said was true lol. I never guessed R.A.B would mean regulus black, never even thought about him.

I didn't make it. I found it on another place.

Ok.

Was Regulus Black alive in the books? Because I cant remember him being in it (I mean him actually being with the other characters).

I'm pretty sure he died before Harry was even born.

Ok, its just I cant remember him being in any part of the book.