Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!

You're only bored of rs because Im not here ^^ you should just get a cannon and do slayer like mad :twisted: you should really get your net fixed that bs is really annoying, we cant even pits in peace #-o.

If you wanna we can do some boring skilling together some time soon, like the old times ::'.

Anyway dude you're doing great, thanks for the brews you sold me today!!

Hmmm...40k yews...Doesnt sound THAT crazy rofl I mean it man just remember..."THE" plan *Mwhahahahah*

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're only bored of rs because Im not here ^^ you should just get a cannon and do slayer like mad :twisted: you should really get your net fixed that bs is really annoying, we cant even pits in peace #-o.

If you wanna we can do some boring skilling together some time soon, like the old times ::'.

Anyway dude you're doing great, thanks for the brews you sold me today!!

Hmmm...40k yews...Doesnt sound THAT crazy rofl I mean it man just remember..."THE" plan *Mwhahahahah*

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Wow I had totally forgotten about that :XD: :ohnoes:

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

thanks for posting at my bloggie :)

good luck to 85 slayer, almost there!!

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

some intense goals you got there :o

I want your mage lvl <3:

Ah well, I'll get it eventually =P

Nice moving picca at the bottom with the cape emotes ;) :XD:

gl with 99 herblie ^^ I wanted it too, ended up wasting the money on something else :(

<3: Thanks silver =D Never say wasting tbh, I'm sure it was a good INVESTMENT :P You just worry about those 1mil air runes, I guess you could then air strike your way to 99 magic! Hand free too! ... lolol

One question Voldomort, weren't you and I once friends? I remember you being on my list and your name is extremily familiar

Not sure tbh :oops: Lots of people called Voldemort and that kind of names.. you know.. wannabees.. :-w :XD:

But I dunno, when I get angry I sometimes delete people from my Friend's List to keep it low - don't ask why =O

Oh lol. I ask why you keep it so low! Tell me! Lol jk :lol: Maybe add me and I add you when I get back on rs?

Oh lol. I ask why you keep it so low! Tell me! :lol: jk Laughing Maybe add me and I add you when I get back on rs?

Will do \:D/

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

gratz mate :)

free bump ::'

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

Well I decided to take a lil break from slayer, since I got Infernal Mages. Got lazy and didn't want to change task :P

So i, for some strange reason, decided to train Construction! Hadn't trained it since it had came out (which was when I got it to lvl 62). Anyway, got 65 cons, and still had time to defeat my friend in my first Hybrid DM with smite on :P Lvl 125 vs 120 :roll:

07mai12232417vc2.png

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Today completely BLOWED.

I did slayer ALL day and all I got was this:

- 3 steel dragon tasks

- 3 aberrant specter tasks

- 2 black dragon tasks

- 1 infernal mages task

Really annoyed me, what a freaking waste of a sunday.

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Today completely BLOWED.

I did slayer ALL day and all I got was this:

- 3 steel dragon tasks

- 3 aberrant specter tasks

- 2 black dragon tasks

- 1 infernal mages task

Really annoyed me, what a freaking waste of a sunday.

Dang that's realy sick, I know how annoying aberrants are but they are worth the time, espcecially since they suply prayer pots for ALL your slaying. Once I get back on full time, black dragon tasks can be kbded ^^ alot more fun and we can get head from it! lol :P

About steel dragons...yeah they are a pain - I find it hard to convince myself to go to the dungeon just for >1< p pot worth of killing, Jagex really messed up with the numbers there, anyway you should go for them I mean in 2 years I've never heard you saying: D legs! santi dlegs!! I wanna hear that some day :lol:. And yeah...Infernals can go back to hell, I dont know HOW they can still be assaigned by Durael. Hopefully you'll start getting more nechs soon, I started getting loads of them at 83 but I dont know, Jagex twiches the numbers so much <.<

sig4ej9.jpg

I'm sorry about your tasks Voldy. :( hopefully you'll get some great ones in future! :D

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

Once I get back on full time, black dragon tasks can be kbded ^^ alot more fun and we can get head from it! lol :P

Hopefully you'll start getting more nechs soon, I started getting loads of them at 83 but I dont know, Jagex twiches the numbers so much <.<

KBD sounds like fun tbh, we never really tried it did we :o And about that change of luck... lets hope it comes with 121 combat, which I got last night just before I left \' Haven't had Nechs for like 3 or 4 days of Slayer :-k

I'm sorry about your tasks Voldy. :( hopefully you'll get some great ones in future! :D

Thanks for the support, I guess the day got kind of compensated by today's clue :)

Anyway, after finishing part of my studies I log in today. Didn't feel like slaying so I did the lvl 3 clue I got from last at Nechs. Got Zammy D hide top :D :D

07mai14195319oa4.png

Also, as I said in the reply to Kohe, I got my 121 combat last night before I logged off - also at Nechs :P

07mai13230716qg4.png

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

I bet you feel a temptation to hand me over that d hide top...I know you feel it man, I feel it too! rofl

Gratz on 121 combat, you never told me you got it o.O I remember getting 121 on you AGES ago lol, wasnt 121 for too long though, god good old memories ^^.

Keep it up, good luck and I hope you start getting more decent tasks. :P

sig4ej9.jpg

Doubt I'll be having any good/bad luck for slayer today. Since new quest came out I'm going to do it soon - right after I plant all the sweet Fruit tree/Normal tree seeds I got from Kingdom :D

Sounds like a good day actually, I really hope the new spells are worth it.

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

I do believe the spells are worth it, I had loads of fun doing it, atleast im sure some noobs got KOed by the thing you gotta fight, it hits in the 20's and you cant pray ^^. I like the plank making one, and the filling vials one is also cool. Not to talk about the best spell...

Rest, yes you can sit down and...sleep!I love it :P it looks amazing + lvl 96 spell is always good for an emergency <.<

Oh by the way dude, whats the new lay out? what did you change I didnt see anything new :?

sig4ej9.jpg

New layout is the new menus, so I ordered the "hided" menus I had differently - so that it occupies less space. Also took out some screenies so it doesn't lag so much when you open it.

Btw completed quest - it was great fun once again. When you had to heal the half dead guy it was like The Sims or something :o I enjoyed killing the monsters since they weren't exactly the easiest(like you said Kohe). Loved the new spells specially since I can do them all :XD: Sleeping one = funny as heck =P

newlunarquestta0.png

I think I'll be back to slayer max tomorrow if not tonight. Making some astral runes for the case i need one sometime, who knows.

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Very fun day today. Got home from beach (beach volley tournament :P) and continued training my slayer as usual. Guess what happens next...

Was at Iron Drags, this guy comes in without anti dragon shield. DEAD! I look at ground see whip... rune boots... d med... beserker ring :D \:D/ Phr33 st00f!

Poor guy, but thanks dude! :P

Anyway later on got 83 slayer! :mrgreen: Got decent tasks too - helped lol.

07mai16200640vw7.png

Good day overall, sweet loot, got my lvl and had fun :D

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Gratz on 83 slayer nubbeh!!! 2 to go, they're easy compared to mine! :P I bet I'll get 95 before you get 85 tbh 8-) If I do...Toxic and I will laugh at you :P. Anyway keep it up :D:D

sig4ej9.jpg

Gratz on 83 slayer nubbeh!!! 2 to go, they're easy compared to mine! :P I bet I'll get 95 before you get 85 tbh 8-) If I do...Toxic and I will laugh at you :P. Anyway keep it up :D:D

He's right again. lol But yeah, nice death pile and slayer level voldy, keep it up man! <3:

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

Gratz on the level, 2 more till 85.

Nechs bring luck methinks, to me at least...

And that deathpile, just WOW \'

I hope they do, haven't had them in ages though =( Thanks for posting =D

He's right again. lol But yeah, nice death pile and slayer level voldy, keep it up man! <3:

Thanks alot! I'm going straight to 85 now I think =P Only with some breaks for clan/pits/pk XD

Hehe.

Grats on the level and free loot! \'

Thanks =) I <3 free loot :XD:

Gratz on 83 slayer nubbeh!!! 2 to go, they're easy compared to mine! :P I bet I'll get 95 before you get 85 tbh 8-) If I do...Toxic and I will laugh at you :P . Anyway keep it up :D :D

Meh NEVER! I'll be the one laughing at you once I get my first whip drop and you're still at nooby 94 slayer :-w

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Gratz on 83 slayer nubbeh!!! 2 to go, they're easy compared to mine! :P I bet I'll get 95 before you get 85 tbh 8-) If I do...Toxic and I will laugh at you :P . Anyway keep it up :D :D

Meh NEVER! I'll be the one laughing at you once I get my first whip drop and you're still at nooby 94 slayer :-w

Slayer Barrage is nothing to scoff at. :XD:

Lolol Azure :P

Fun day today, Gargs task + suqahs, and got some guys from security stronghold for tomorrow.

ANyway, suqahs dropped me a clue and guess what I got!! Guthix D hide chaps \' So in 3 clues I got zammy d hide body and guthix d hide chaps :D :D How lucky could I get? =D

07mai17205919xp5.png

100% Portugal colours :XD:

07mai17211139df0.png

My day was practically slayer, 2 dms with my mate Cho Co Bo and clan event :P Didn't do much though it was very rewarding =) Also it was 1-1 in dms (I'll upload picture into the main thread)

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog