Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best of luck on everything, i wish i was mem though.. so much fun stuff to do.. :cry:

Know what you mean, my best mate (from irl) is F2p :P He usually just pks. I'd go nuts if I were f2p and looking at all these members' goals #-o

Ty for support ::'

My cl00 still beats yours. :P Nice though! <3:

You're just a lazy shoe :-# <3:

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Thanks guys :D

Finally went back to DKs today, with Toxic and Kohe :mrgreen: Was a real fun trip, lurer came and he got hit more than us :P and nothing bad happened. Awesome drops :D 2 axes, 1 archer 1 seercull! ::'

dktriptoxickoheng3.png

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

That lurer almost got owned. lol Right as he left me and Kohe got axe and archer back to back. :P

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

That lurer almost got owned. lol Right as he left me and Kohe got axe and archer back to back. :P

Yeah it was funny, the lurer brought us G'luck :P 2 kills = 2 drops, what are the odds hehe <3:

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Hehe the trip did indeed own, 6m worth drops in 7 minutes lolz - not bad at all!

I'll have the shares ready for tonight :P

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

Go man go

\' \'

Sorry I haven't posted anything lately, I've been having lots of internet problems, and haven't felt like training much slayer atm. I'm back to it now though, 167 Nechryael :P

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

good luck vold :D

you'd be 99 if there was a dking skill :lol:

anyway nice drops and good luck on slayer

Thanks alot man, though compare to Kohe and Metal, I'd be like lvl 70 dk :P

Today was an awesome day, unlike saturday :o

Slayed all day, and am now like 130k from lvl I think =P Also 85k to go for 98hp! Anyway, main part of the day was the end, got 95 def!! \:D/ Pretty awesome goal to achieve, always wanted it - 99 99 95

Had good tasks, was real lucky and won LOADS of barrage runes (300 bloods from a 51 iron drags task!). Was great fun :wink:

95defld1.png

Btw, sorry I wasn't on alot this weekend. I've been on old computer since my one is impossible to play on it, due to the internet connection there :(

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Gawd so hawt! 122 combat soon, hate that number so much, you better not get it :ohnoes: so get it on with the prayer already and stop being such a coin collector <3: It doesn't have to be prayer, just spend the money on something, 3rd age melee legs maybe? <3:<3:

Good luck man keep it up :D

sig4ej9.jpg

Gawd so hawt! 122 combat soon, hate that number so much, you better not get it :ohnoes: so get it on with the prayer already and stop being such a coin collector <3: It doesn't have to be prayer, just spend the money on something, 3rd age melee legs maybe? <3:<3:

Nah, it should be prayer, 124 ftw. \:D/

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

weeewt vold! nearly 99 hp :) join the cool pplz

You bet! It's what I want most atm - 99 hp :P I'm going to try my best to get it asap XD

Actually, and like I just said above to Vin, I really want 99 hp... so I'm thinking of investing my cash for 99 ranged: through chinchompas! :ohnoes: Going to cost a fortune, I know, but I really want 99 ranged too since maxed combat stats is one of my final RS goals. I'll probably wait for 85 slayer and then start on 99 ranged \:D/

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

weeewt vold! nearly 99 hp :) join the cool pplz

You bet! It's what I want most atm - 99 hp :P I'm going to try my best to get it asap XD

Actually, and like I just said above to Vin, I really want 99 hp... so I'm thinking of investing my cash for 99 ranged: through chinchompas! :ohnoes: Going to cost a fortune, I know, but I really want 99 ranged too since maxed combat stats is one of my final RS goals. I'll probably wait for 85 slayer and then start on 99 ranged \:D/

I see the convo I had with you helped 8-) but what is maxed combats without a decent prayer? Nothing in my opinion :P Also, if you're going to use chins for ranged keep in mind you'll need ALOT of prayer pots, the lower your prayer is the more you'll pay, so keep that in mind. ;)

Good luck man, keep it up you're doing great!

sig4ej9.jpg

I see the convo I had with you helped 8-) but what is maxed combats without a decent prayer? Nothing in my opinion :P Also, if you're going to use chins for ranged keep in mind you'll need ALOT of prayer pots, the lower your prayer is the more you'll pay, so keep that in mind. ;)

Good luck man, keep it up you're doing great!

Aye, I'm not leaving prayer at lvl 73, in fact I think I told you. I'm saving up D bones from slayer and DK bones from my trips - I'll hopefully have prayer higher than 75 ;) once I'm at 85 ranged (which is the lvl I'll start training ranged with chins). Anyway, I'm not saying I'll be investing all my money on ranged all at once, it's just a project which'll be thinked about more thouroghly once I have my hawt 85 slayer :P

Mmm. 99 HP will be awesome! \'

Keep it up. ::'

Indeed, I want that cape so bad :P

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Haven't slayer at all these last 3 days... haven't played much to be honest, 1 hour max per day. Tests and school work :x anyway, I think now I can finally take a break from it until next test which is next week, so back to slaying :P

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Omg me misses me voldy!!! Good luck wiv the exams dudeeee Im almost done with mine, sucks you're only starting yours by now.

Btw June 10th Im gonna be seeing SLASH and VELVET REVOLVER live!!! mwhahahaha!!!

sig4ej9.jpg