Cannot be serious... :|

LP

While Bush is a freaking moron, my response to this is: Less spending on animals, more on fixing the American economy.

mine would be

While Bush is a freaking moron, my response to this is: Less spending on WAR, more on fixing American in general.

OMG LIBERAL MEDIA!!1!11!!!!

I hate people who say they only report bad news about politics....mainly cuz there is only bad news.

Yes, Bush is an idiot. But if you voice your opinion, you'll be swamped by people saying that the media is liberal and you are just joining the band wagon. I gave up pointing out the obvious flaws a while ago.

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

Someone will remind him that the Bald Eagle would be extinct by now if that was the way it was 30 years ago, and he'll cancel the whole thing and be called a "hero of American democracy and the savior of the symbol of freedom and peace."

Genius!

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

If the media is not skewing anything (which I doubt on levels I can't even comprehend), than I'd like to shove my foot so god damn far up his [wagon]...well we get the picture...

Hopefully the next president will fix this quickly after being made president, bush can't survive an election (actualy I thought after this terem he couldnt be presadent any more, which is good). I will admit though I do have beef with the way we support endagered species mainly the save anything thats cute. Maby we'll all get lucky and a meteor will hit bush right in the head :pray:

Woohoo, screw endangered animals, if they were meant to be here they would have adapted.

Natural Selection FTW!

most reasons animals become endangered is because of humans...

thats no really "natural"

im embarrassed for your ignorance. Animals have just as much right to be protected, and the right to live, as you have the right to speak.

Woohoo, screw endangered animals, if they were meant to be here they would have adapted.

Natural Selection FTW!

im embarrassed for your ignorance. Animals have just as much right to be protected, and the right to live, as you have the right to speak.

Ignorance? because I feel if they cant adapt to whats going on, that they dont deserve to be "protected"?

Having a belief on the matter of protecting the environment and the animals in it, that isnt forced down our throats by our liberal media, is ignorant?

wow im must be one ignorant S.O.B. thanks for pointing that out :)

If we help out animals too much, then they cant even help themselves eventually, which I think would hurt them more.

Its just like with people, if you help a dyslexic child by cutting back his reading, when he goes into the real world, noone will care that he cant read very well, he will get fired for not being very efficient at his job.

Same basic principle.

coolio0wjos1.jpg

My WoW character, gnome warlock Saldomar

I don't feel like reading all that text. Could somebody make a synopsis please?

Its just like with people, if you help a dyslexic child by cutting back his reading, when he goes into the real world, noone will care that he cant read very well, he will get fired for not being very efficient at his job.

Same basic principle.

But when we he gets help, he gets better. You're contradicting yourself.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Same basic principle.

No, not the same principle. It's our fault at least 90% of the time that these animals are facing extinction, our children aren't dyslexic due to us being oblivious. It's not ok to be killing off other species, yes, its fine if it's necessary for our survival, but it isn't. We destroyed their habitats, and now you say they should adapt to that, how? idiot.

rangesig.gif

I have a feeling it's just a way to get more animals to shoot.

Same here. Maybe he wants to hunt a variety of animals lol.

Nah, I think they're happy with just shooting old friends.

Natural Selection FTW!

Why?

Bush is just stupid

They should elect Al Gore - SOON

No. Phail.

style1,Continuum.png

Why the hell would he do something stupid like this to get his name in the history books or draw attention from the War in Iraq? Sorry, but I don't think people will start writing history books and say "...but Bush's biggest failure was seriously damaging the environmental treaty of who cares?" The war in Iraq was not a stupid thing, it was a necessary thing. It was the way in which it was done that was stupid.

style1,Continuum.png

I don't feel like reading all that text. Could somebody make a synopsis please?

Same basic principle.

But when we he gets help, he gets better. You're contradicting yourself.

No, he will only get better if we help him in a way that will eventualy help itself.

If we just stick them in an area and say "Noone can do anything to effect this habitat" Then when they repopulate themselves enough so they arent endangered anymore, and we start killing them again, they will have no idea as to what to do.

Im not saying we should dispose of every single endangered species law, but most of them are ridiculous and are just going to hurt them in the long run.

coolio0wjos1.jpg

My WoW character, gnome warlock Saldomar