All you need to know about unid money making.

Xzavier93

Well heres my guide on unid money making

This is my second guide my first is my pking guide in my siggie there is a link just click the button.

Ok well heres how to start:

NOTE TO THE READER: prices not 100% positive they vark a bit and i dont garentee your safety doing this!!

Ok so first off you should get a mage/melle combat gear suit ready it should look like this:

equip.jpg

or if you total protection from magic wear a d hide like this:

equips2.jpg

i know the d hide isnt great but it only i could buy in 5 minutes.

Ok now head to edgeville and head towards barbarian village but dont go past that dungeon marker on your mini map that is in that old crumbling place with the cofins and yew trees you want to go into that dungeon.

NOTE: you will go into level 3 wilderness during this trip so be preparted with a one click telle just in case.

Ok now head straight down that path until you get some gates go trough em then look for a slayer master before you reach him there is another set of gates go in them this is level 1 wildy now go to the chaos druids on your left (level 13) they drop the following drops that are worth taking that i know of:

nature runes

law runes

UNIDS <----main profit.

Ok when you got a full load get back to edge bank and bank them line your stacks up so below is the id'd herb so you can get rannars for 7k instead of selling for 1k ea =p its great way to make cash they sell like 1kea so i usually get 25-26k in unids and usually 1-6 rannars @ 7k ea is good money =p

this is what my bank looks like after a few trips (i just sold a ton of unids =p)

bankherbs.jpg

i have the unids above the id'd herb of the same kind so i know which ones are worth selling and which are worth keeping.

No RANNAR in the pic cuz they all id'd =p

Thanks for reading!!

Questions? Comments? Wait Don't post fill this out!!

If you have an idea or helpful hint for me look at this (copy paste and fill out)

Name:

Rs Name:

Can i contact you:

Helpful tip/idea:

Thanks Alot!! <--dont copy this lol

If you have a rant comment fill this out!!

Name:

Rs Name:

Can i contact you:

Rant:

Thanks Alot!! <--dont copy this lol

herbsign.jpg

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=4492764#4492764][img=http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s172/Brukhalian/herbsign.jpg][/url]

put that in your siggie, its a link to this guide =p

Whoever said "nothing is impossible", obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

map pic, maybe invintory pic?

also you should compare this to other places to kill them like total time to get to bank, people there (like have a pic of the wilderness, then have one of taverly with lots of ppl)

but a great guide 8/10 mate (love the pking guide also)

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

Thanks lol the pkin guide i think is a bit better lol as i said before i have map but aint done and this is MUCH faster then taverly cuz u just telle with glory and ur back then it takes under 90 seconds to get back and it easy fast cash.

Whoever said "nothing is impossible", obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

lol and vontory pic isnt worth it i just take ectophial thats all lol they lvl 13 mage/melle 70 def is fine to not get hit i usually dont even wear armor either.

:cry:

Constructive Critiscscim (sp): You are wearing the complete wrong thing it should be the best d-hide you can wear because their spells lower attack/defense.

Also if you can't id rannars yet take 1 of each herb you can't id to the herblorist in the desert she ids your herbs for 100 each i think.. when you know which unids are above rannar they'll sell for 2k each and unid rannars can sell for 5-6k each.

Add pics for people who aren't your lvl who might want to take food aswell.

siggy.jpg

This is not a complete guide. You haven't noted many aspects of this trade, e.g anti scam methods, which unids to sell, how to set up stacks etc. It has a messy layout, no detail and bad grammar and spelling.

sigdu0.gif

Quit RS to play real games. :P Bye TIF, miss you.

grammer and spelling are a must if you want to succeedd further into making guides and there are other guides just like yours but better in other fan sites, but i wont name any names

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

Crop your first picture.And this guide tells nothing.I dont think it will help other people since you wrote only a melee section.You also dont need that much armor just to kill a chaos druid.If you plan on teleporting out on the first hit then you dont need any armor.

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)

54 Views is called flaming? I'LL SHOW YOU FLAMING! Your guide was complete crap. You didn't note where AT LEAST 3 other spots were (which there is), bad grammar and spelling, and you keep saying "ok".

Dude this place is the fastest anyone who thinks not is stupid go time it yourself -.- and there are like 20-30 druids there and only like 3-5 people usually on a bad day.

:cry:

Constructive Critiscscim (sp): You are wearing the complete wrong thing it should be the best d-hide you can wear because their spells lower attack/defense.

Also if you can't id rannars yet take 1 of each herb you can't id to the herblorist in the desert she ids your herbs for 100 each i think.. when you know which unids are above rannar they'll sell for 2k each and unid rannars can sell for 5-6k each.

Add pics for people who aren't your lvl who might want to take food aswell.

ok lemme go buy some d hide lol dont have any since im not ranging atm =p

thanks.

54 Views is called flaming? I'LL SHOW YOU FLAMING! Your guide was complete crap. You didn't note where AT LEAST 3 other spots were (which there is), bad grammar and spelling, and you keep saying "ok".

Dude this place is the fastest anyone who thinks not is stupid go time it yourself -.- and there are like 20-30 druids there and only like 3-5 people usually on a bad day.

Ardounge blood tower has 5 druids that respawn in about 10 seconds, in a tiny space (about 5x5 square with several chairs and tables and ladders), and is rarely packed. I guess that's not faster, considering you can easily run there from Ardounge North Bank.

Mhm.

Better guide for adding pics, but make sure to add every location, even if it isn't great.

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]