Toshiba23 - The Phat Goal - This one is possible

Guest Toshiba23

Guest Toshiba23

The last goal I had I gave up on for a few reasons, mostly because I was getting sick of runescape and didn't want to stop playing the game I love.

The end of that goal is below:

07mar10194927zx1.jpg

The current goal is much more possible... a green partyhat. I've wanted a phat since the beginning of my runecrafting days. (More than 2 years ago). I will accomplish this through runecrafting... and a lot of patience.

The first picture of the goal is below:

07apr03183729vv4.jpg

HYT me if you see me running past, and if you feel like rcing with me I will be in world 65 ALWAYS.

good luck i will be watching your progress, i watched your goal of 1000k nature runes also, and voted no on you going for that. Best of luck, hope you dont die to much.

~gotsol~

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Best of luck on you getting your Green Partyhat. I'm going for 91 runecrafting at the moment and I hope to do this same goal once that's done. Seems like you'll have the determination. You've done 125k deaths, 260k nats, 200k more isn't much... :-$

Slack_Tide.png

Guest Toshiba23

Thanks for all the support :)

Hopefully all goes well and I'll get to wear a shiny phat and say it's mine.

you better do it this time....lol i remeber you were like what....20m from a phat?....or less...i think it was less...and you dident do it....tho i know your reasons for not and i supported it...lol...200k more nats..you can do that....ill prolly be rcing right along with you after i get 85 slayer....sooo yea good luck this time ...wait what am i saying ..its not luck...good job is what i should be saying ....oh and grats on 97 rcing within the week ^__^

mynocksigcopyvg8.gif

Good luck man. I'm a world 65 product myself and I have seen you run by RCing. :P I'll most definately HYT you next time I see you. :D

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

Guest Toshiba23
Good luck man. I'm a world 65 product myself and I have seen you run by RCing. :P I'll most definately HYT you next time I see you. :D

hehe, I've seen you :)

you didnt take my 3k ess :c

good luck :D I have a red myself :P

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

Good luck! Such a nice job you're doing so far, so I'm sure that you'll have a green Partyhat in no time. Just think, if you keep runecrafting once you reach lvl 99 even, you can upgrade your Partyhat over time, in a few months you could own a blue partyhat, how nice would that be!?

Best of luck!

~NOA

night_of_arc.gif

Guest Toshiba23
Good luck! Such a nice job you're doing so far, so I'm sure that you'll have a green Partyhat in no time. Just think, if you keep runecrafting once you reach lvl 99 even, you can upgrade your Partyhat over time, in a few months you could own a blue partyhat, how nice would that be!?

Best of luck!

~NOA

Lol, noty to blue phat. To expensive... Id rather buy 99 prayer

You better do it this time. Just don't RC in it like you said you were going to pl0x... unless you got me (or some other 65'er) out there defending you. lol

World 65 FTW.

Proud owner of a Fire Cape, achieved on the 24th of August, 2006.

Feel free to PM me in game, RSN is Dlewa0.

3,849th Account to 99 Range. :)

Guest Toshiba23
Hey you noob, give me my 400k back from staking :wink: . I thought I knew your name from somewhere....

07Mar31_152639.jpg

:P