CLOSED WILL BE MAKING A NEW TOPIC SHOP

jabraulter

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 1_Hit_Quit

Jab, you probably wont make me 1 but if you will...

I would like 1 with

A brick wall in the ghetto, like you know what im talking about, south central LA type areas... where people steal the rims off your car while your driving down the street type place, lol....

In a ally a brick wall (side of a building...) With a chunky lookin guy, in some baggy G clothes prob a Hoody and some nice baggy black or blue jeans, thuggish (you see his back not front) Spray painting 1 Hit Quit on the bricks! I wont the font look to be like the 1 thats on the subway train nice n look tagged, I would appriciate it... If you dont like my comments, and dont wish to make 1... That's fine ,but plz tell me if you will or wont... TY

So make it Like an ally, maybe a dumbster or something, but it gots to look ghetto if yo do it, thanks!!!!

Guest 1_Hit_Quit

be patient, and stop posting... More stuff for him to have to read. pixel sigs take a long time... So no point in posting, check in a day or 2...

V Rhymez, wildy(killing a melee in full rune with drag long, drag sq, and red phat with legends cape), dark...maybe a few skulls, evil/mystical/scary, 85+ Range.

and if u ned to know what the guys suppose to look like...full blk drag, mage bow, shooting rune arrows, ranger boots and robin hood.

woot now im next ! ! ! cant wait

o and maybe have my guy in full blk dhide dimond ammy and legneds cape and desrt boots with a quiver and bow ova his back holdin a turtle in his palm? thatd be pretty cool to

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

Name: Mameira

Scene: Dark sky, a bright moon (:P), a tree stump with a dragon axe and a fallen magic tree next to it.

Clothes: -check pic- :P ( i dont want the axe equiped, i want it on the tree stump)

Background: some magic trees and stumps

Mood: Its very dark ( night )

Stats: 99 Woodcutting

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/mameira/me.bmp

WHEW!!! this is insane. err. i think this is the list so far...

1. King and his turtles

2. Master_Zim

3. One_Hit_Quit

4. Someone else

5. ^ ^

glad to see that this got such good feedback. will work on some more tomorrow after die Schule. (school for all you german illiterates) :)

-Jab

panoramiadk9.gif

hey jab can u do the 1 i was talkin bout b4... i want it too look like this .com/2004-11/203432/example.JPG]http://home.[forbidden site].com/2004-11/203432/example.JPG ill pay 35k >_<

I'm gonna be working on the other people on the list, then come back and make any fixes. Yours is first on the "FIX" list, then despaxes who wanted long hair on his dude. ill get to it. sooner or later.

panoramiadk9.gif

WHEW!!! this is insane. err. i think this is the list so far...

1. King and his turtles

2. Master_Zim

3. One_Hit_Quit

4. Someone else

5. ^ ^

glad to see that this got such good feedback. will work on some more tomorrow after die Schule. (school for all you german illiterates) :)

-Jab

oh so i guess mines not interesting enough? ok

pureleaderpixelie1.png

Guest Exst2inspire

Can u make me one with a ranger in full black with robin hood,ranger boots,magic short,and a mage in full blue robes with zammy staff and antifire shield, and a warrior in full rune with a dragon long and legends cape on all of em...and like have the ranger shooting a rune arrows at the top middle and the mage sticking his staff up and the warrior sticking his long up there at a point where they meet and put like Exst2inspire Combat 84+ Range 68+ Mage 65+Overall 1130+and the background would be the legends guild ...awesome if u can do this :D