65 Slayer + Dragon Chain + 80 Ranged

Duke of Doom here with some goals for you. If you read this thread, I'd appreciate a good luck or encouragement, but it's totally up to you!

So, onto the goals:

Slayer

Current Level: 62

Current XP: 362,049

Goal Level: 65

Goal XP: 449,428

XP Needed: 87,397

Ranged

Current Level: 70

Current XP: 748,923

Goal Level: 80

Goal XP: 1,986,068

XP Needed: 1,237,145

Dragon Chain

It pans out like this: I am going to achieve 65 slayer by continuing to complete assignments. I am not currently using range, I am using melee and healing with Guthan's.

When I reach 65 slayer, I will attack Dust Devils with iron knives (I found 20k of them in my bank) for range XP.

In the process of using the 20k iron knives, I hope to find a Dragon Chain on the ground... although I am not counting on it.

*Notes:

85 Slayer is on my to-do list, but probably won't be achieved for a long while.

Good luck! 65 Slayer was one of my goals a while back, got it and killed a BUNCH of dust devils.. no chain for me, but still worth the effort :)

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

how exactly do you heal in the smoke dungeon with guthans? doesnt the full set effect take the helm, thus taking off your mask, and hurting you at the same time?

I believe the smoke effect takes 3 seconds to take effect, so if you put on the helm for 2 attacks and put the mask back on, it doesn't hurt you.

Cowmasta13.png

lol you will get those others(like goals and etc), but d chain will be unlikey....hate to tell but it took a friend of mine 46,807 dusty kills to get a d chain....Best of luck (hopefully you will get it sooner and ya)

Snakebite420.png