unicorn where to kill

rampo

I've decided to make some super anti poisons, but only got 4 unicorns. So now I need to know what's the best place to kill them. probally need 3 or 4 at 1 place to keep speed. And it would be nice if there's a bank close by or if it's near a telly spot

Only place with that many that I know of is the Black Unicorns north of Varrock in the wildy. Just east of the graveyard (I believe)

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

just take 3 items to wildy then if you get pkd you lose nothing

and wildy is by far the best place for uni horns

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

The safest, fastest, alternative I can think of, is fairy rings.

Tele into the unicorn pen in the Ardy zoo, bank in Zanaris.

Normally, I'd say west of the Catherby bank, but.... good luck getting that to yourself.

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.

Yea, outside of wildy, I think all the unicorn cpots only have 2 (or 1). Between cath and seers - 2, south of edge - 2, Ardy zoo - 2 (but you'll need telegrab runes or use fairy ring to get in cage), east of rellekka - 2, south east of draynor - 1.

I think there might be a couple south of Yanille, not sure how many though. And there are probably other places that have them that I've forgotten

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

Tower of Life is the way to go. U just need a unicorn horn and lots of cowhides. It goes real fast and u get combat xp to boot.

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.

I've decided to make some super anti poisons, but only got 4 unicorns. So now I need to know what's the best place to kill them. probally need 3 or 4 at 1 place to keep speed. And it would be nice if there's a bank close by or if it's near a telly spot

Are the super anit posions only available to members?

Only Potion available for non members is Strength potions sorry.

I think unicorn horns are just about my least favourite second to collect....so

I tend to get a few when crafting law runes, Craft my law runes, then kill a couple of unicorns, then fill up on seaweed, then repeat

Its the only way i've come across remotely bearable

best of luck to you

Count

countzeroh.png

There are four on Entrana, I think that's the most. You can combine with Law crafting to make it efficient.. take ess, craft, fill empty spaces with horns.

Another option is that weird thing from the quest a couple of months ago where you use cowhides... one of the few cases where it is actually worth doing.

~q

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

outside of the wild, tower of life dungeon is the best (1-10 unicorn horns per kill)

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

there are some near relleka, i just use my butler in my house portal to take the horns to the bank, and only need a few k's to pay him every so often

i thought a butler cud only take building supplies 2 the bank?

anyway im getin off subject, buy i also think east of relekka is the best as it far enough from civilisation so no1 else kills them on u but its kinda close the jatizso or neitzot banks

i hope this helps.

blackpuding1

yum...

http://sig.runeweb.net/sig/12/blackpuding1.png

a penquin with its head in a beer can: cruel, but yet some how hilarious

if u like this put it in ur sig

As I said before I used the tower of life, next time I need unicorn horns I use the tower again.

Thanks to everybody who reacted, a mod can close this now

Locked on request