Am I sane? You tell me. 70/99 Digging in the dirt.

Heya! I'm Petrolhead22. I've had several of these bloggy things, most have died. But I promise to keep this one alive!!

A Little Bit About Me.

I started playing about 2 years ago. I always liked mining, but when I got my first whip my fishing overtook due to me getting 76 fishing. #-o So... Now I'm getting to work on what will be my first 99. I won't be banking any iron but more valuable ores I mine will be banked because I'm poor.

Level-Ups:

untitledul3.png

Errr was there, message got pushed up! #-o

Thanks to:

Skully Sc.

Errr Ok.

Summoner6661.

Mmm Syrup.

Colossus110.

Jarnoontje.

Halo2_Rocks7.

Bigdrizzle13.

Eradicate It.

Wrench 150.

[bleep]erkid.

Skatebdr515.

Chris_0076.

Thekiller308.

Daily Blog.

Thursday, 5th April.

Bit of a shaky start... Mined some gold which put me ever closer to the big Seven-Oh. Talked to my friend Errr Ok with some consoling words after he lost his Santa Hat to someone on here. :evil: I just hung around all day, not really getting much done until about 15:30. I started to gradually powermine some iron. I did it on and off but started going full force about 19:00. Took me 2 hours, 32 minutes to powermine 1k ores. :XD: After a small celebration of 70 Errr showed off his just then that minute acquired Zammy chaps (from a clue casket) and had to log off. I got a very ownage PM from Skully <3 which is displayed in the picture.

Friday, 6th April.

Got about 10k exp today. :( I mined 100 addy ores and then just ground to a halt. I attended Skully's 94 cooking party because I had nothing else to do. Not a good day for me.

Saturday, 6th April.

Did everything BUT mining. Got 56 firemaking and 64 woodcutting.

Sunday, 7th April.

Happy Easter!! I've done well today, nailing 45k exp in an hour. It's late now, I'm off to bed. Night all.

Blogs Of Supporters/Friends:

Thekiller308's 85 Mining blog.

Zaaps1's F2P 85 Mining blog.

Bigdrizzle13's 91 RuneCrafting blog.

Wow GL! You'll die of boredom though. :ohnoes:

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

Woah, a bit too early for a determined goal to 99, good luck surviving 12.2m exp of mining :wink:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Good luck...I'm stuck at 70 and probably will be forever. I really hope you reach your goal since it's one of the skills I hate the most since it's boring. Even with granite mining from 69-70 and it was only 40k exp, I had to take several breaks since I'm lazy like that.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

I'm behind u all the way! Im going for 86 mining rite now. Hope u make it!

Trespasser's Will Be Shot, Survivors Will be Shot Again.....And bam! We Got One!

KnightSig2-1.jpg

|Proud Green Mask Owner||Proud Blue Mask Owner| 100% F2P

Another miner. I feel I have to support my mining friends.

99? That's a lot. I'm currently at 83, and I've barely managed to stay on this side of sanity. I plan on stopping at 85, maybe gaining a level here or there, but I don't really plan on getting 99.

It seems like you plan on mixing up what you mine so you're not doing the same thing over and over. That'll slow things down quite a bit, so make sure you have a lot of dedication to this.

If you check out my blog (link in my sig), I have an iron mining method you might like; not too much slower than powermining iron, and you make a profit, too.

If you need any advice, just ask; I'll be glad to help.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Bumps. I hate this, it means no one's posting. :cry:

I hate having to bump my blog, too. Makes me feel like no one's reading. But just keep going and posting. People will pay attention soon enough.

Also, post on other people's blogs. A lot of people will post on yours if you post on theirs. I've noticed that quite a bit.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png