~ Efficient Fight Caves Guide ~

scorpio3667

Hello and welcome to my Fight Cave Guide! IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m Scorpio3667 and IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m somewhat experienced at Fight Caves. I know various ways to obtain the cape and you can choose what is efficient for you!

Table of Contents

=============

1) Introduction

2) Pick your Setup!

3) 1) |SETUP| Fight Caves without Guthans

4) 2) |SETUP| Fight Caves with Guthans

5) 3) |SETUP| Small Cost and efficient setup

6) 4) |SETUP| For pures

7) Waves

8) Waves

9) Waves

10) TzTok-Jad (And Healers)

-----

Pick your setup!

Pick your Setup!

I will ask you a few questions, and refer you to the best guide set for you.

1)ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ You have a lot of money but canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t afford Guthans? If so, please refer to page 3

2)ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Do you have money, and can afford anything? Refer to page 4

3)ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Do you want a small cost efficient setup? Please refer to page 5

4)ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Are you a pure? If so please refer to page 6

When you have answered those, please refer to the appropriate page.

-----

|SETUP| Fight Caves without Guthans

Doing the fight caves without Guthans is simple as pie, and most efficient. When using this setup you will have approximately 3-6 pots left at Jad.

Requirements:

70 Attack, Defence, Strength, 75 Hitpoints

52 Prayer

70 Range, Any mage level

Equipment:

Verac Helm / Initiate/Protostyle Helm

Fury / Unholy Amulet /Glory

Karil Top / Black DÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢hide Top /Initiate/Protostyle Plate

Verac Skirt / Initiate/Protostyle Legs

Ranger Boots / Rune Boots

Archer Ring / Recoil

Barrows Gloves /lack DÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢hide Vambraces

God Cloak /Trimmed 99 Skill Cape /Obsidian Cape

Karils CrossBow 4k Racks /2 Full Crystal Bows /Magic Shortbow and Dragon Halberd, 5k Arrows

Inventory:

Cbow/1 Super Restore/Halberd (If using Karils Bow/Magic Shortbow)

18 Super Restores

3 Range Pots

6 Sara Brews

-----

When you begin, Drink a dose of Sara brew, Super Restore then Range pot, then exchange in bank for a full pot of each.

-----

|SETUP| Fight Caves with Guthans

I recommend this setup for players who have no experience with Fight Caves, as you can save Sara Brews and a lot of healing.

Requirements:

70 Attack, Defence, Strength, 75 Hitpoints

60 Prayer

70 Range, Any level mage

Equipment:

Guthans Helm

Guthans Plate

Guthans Skirt

Guthans Spear

Ranger Boots /Rune Boots

Archer Ring /Recoil

Barrows Gloves /Black DÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢Hide Vambraces

God Cloak /Trimmed 99 Cape /Obsidian Cape

4k Racks

Inventory:

Karil Top > Black DÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢Hide Body

Karil Skirt > Black DÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢Hide Legs

Karils Cross Bow

18 Super Restores

3 Ranged Pots

4 Sara Brews

-----

Preferbly use Ranged at first to prevent Tz-Kehs (Bats) from attacking you, So pot like above post.

-----

|SETUP| Small Cost and efficient setup

Requirements:

60 Attack, Defence, Strength (70 defence with torags, 40 defence with rune, 20 defence with initiate)

43-52 Prayer

75 Range, Any level mage

Equipment:

Initiate Helm /Torags Helm

Unholy Symbol / fury / Glory

Karils Top

Initiate Legs / Torags Legs

White Boots /Rune boots / Ranger boots

Archer Ring / Recoil

Black DÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢Hide Vambraces / Barrows Gloves

God Cloak / Obsidian Cape

1 Crystal Bow

Inventory:

1 Crystal Bow

6 Sara Brews

18 Super Restores

3 Range Pots

-----

Pot as usual.

-----

|SETUP| For pures

Requirements:

Desert Treasure Finished

1 Attack, Defence, Strength (The more the merrier)

60+ Range

43+ Prayer

68+ Magic

Equipment:

Robin Hood Hat

Monk Top

DÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢hide bottom / Monk bottom (Recommended)

Ranger boots

Archer Ring

Mith gloves / Black Vambraces

Obsidian cape / God Cloak

Crystal Bow / Karil Bow 5k racks / Magic Short Bow 5k Arrows

Inventory:

Bloods, Chaos, Deaths (Blood Burst)

Crystal Bow (NOT RECOMMENDED)/Super restore potion

18 Super Restores

3 Sara Brews, 3 Sharks (Substitute Shark for range pot, another for a Sara brew)

-----

Hardest of them all, pot up as usual and get ready for a BIG challenge.

-----

Waves

Waves 1 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 14

At the first few waves, you will encounter annoying level 22 bats which drain your prayer. If they hit 0, they take 1 off your prayer etc. So if your using a setup without Guthans, you must be careful of these, prevent them at all times.

When you see 2 level 45*s in 1 wave, this is the cue for the level 90 ranger. If your not using Guthans I suggest using prayer, level 60 prayer will last for wave 7-14.

When your up to 2 90ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s, your nearly at the 180ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s. I suggest killing the 90ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s quickly as possible, drink a dose of super restore and use italy rock/other rocks and take the 180ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s speed to your advantage

Waves 15 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 29

Use rocks as safe spots against the 180ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s. You should be good with pots unless the 180 hits you, just sara brew or melee protect and heal off the 180ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s. AVOID THE LEVEL 22 BATS.

Now your in a wave with a 180 and 90. I recommend hugging a wall east of the italy rock, this will lure the 90 to the other side. Range protect and own it quickly. If the 180 got you on a bad spawn, just run around a circle and it should get stuck behind the 90.

When you get towards 2 180ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s, your finally at the 29th wave. When you have owned a 180, and got the other one to 1/5thÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s of their hp. Pot as following: Sara brew until 14hp over your health, Super Restore, Range Pot. Kill the 180 and QUICKLY turn on magic protect, or use magic protect whilst killing the 180.

Waves 30 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 45

Here is the real challenge, you may think your half way their. YOUR NOT in time. YouÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve approximately used 1 hour of your time. MAGE PROTECT AT ALL TIMES. Unless you know that there are NO 360ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s around.

AVOID THE 22's!

ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s quite a simple fight until you get to the 38th wave. At the 38th wave you will have a 360 and 90 to fight. You CANNOT range pray, so your best bet is hunting the 90 AS FAST AS YOU CAN, to avoid damage. Any damage taken can be healed by Sara Brews or Guthans.

Keep doing this until you encounter 2 90s and a 360. Congratulations! You have made it to the 45th wave!

~ POT WHEN EVER NEEDED ~

Waves 46 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 52

Here is a real challenge, because in this set of waves you face a 360, 90 and 180 at the same time! In order to survive use must take advantage of your surroundings, therefore head to the italy rock, hug the wall east of it and the monsters SHOULD get stuck on the other side.

Since there is no 90ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s, you can take a little break. The only pain is the 180s, and are fairly easy to take care of, just take advantage of their slowness.

When you encounter 2 45s, a 180 and 360, a 90 will appear on the next wave. Use the tactics IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve provided and you should be fine.

Waves 53 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 62

This is got to be one of the hardest set of the waves, because you fight all monsters of the caves in 1 wave, so hug the italy wall and you should be fine, if a pesky 180 bugs you I recommend just using a rock with a corpse, hide behind the corpse.

YouÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve made it this far, 1 more wave until TzTok-Jad! When you fight 2 360ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s your nearly their, this is a fairly easy fight. Just take one down and lure one to one of the safe spots. Drink Sara Brews until above your HP, Super Restore then Ranged pot.

The next page is a whole page that gives you information about TzTok-Jad.

-----

TzTok-Jad/Healers

Your finally up to him, the strongest monster in the game TZTOK-JAD! Before you fight him, be prepared. DonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t panic, it makes it much worse.

There are one of many ways you can encounter TzTok-Jad, and this is how:

-Italy Rock: Hug the wall, Jad will either spawn straight south, so he canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t attack you, South west ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ he will come to you. West: HE IS GOING TO ATTACK YOU. So what ever the circumstances, you must be prepared. I will get pictures of the spawns ASAP.

-North West Rock: Wait their, hug the northern bit of the rock and Jad should spawn STRAIGHT NORTH, so you must have your camera pointing that way, this is most efficient when you get the up to the healers.

-Wait In the middle of the cave: This may sound crazy, but it can actually be efficient at the end, this is only for people who like taking risks. He may spawn right on you, so be careful.

When jad is half hp, 4 healers will spawn and their job is to heal jad. You must distract them while keeping your eyes on jads movements. If your using the ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅNorth West Rock* approachment, you should be happy that the healers will automatically line so only 1 attacks you. When your using any other approachment you must walk west and east a little to line the healers so only 1 is attaking you, itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s fairly easy. Keep killing jad and you will finally own a fire cape.

-----

Thank you for reading my guide, I will update with pictures ASAP, I can't promise when. Thanks for your time.

PS: This method may not apply to pures. I'l study pures later.

PSS: I'l also make a wave chart too.

~> Scorpio3667

This is just a rip off of muggis guide -.- .

+1

+1 for me too. Muggis guide is much more extended, and includes all the info, in more detail in his guide

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Hey guys, lay off

I know this guy from outside of the TIF and he has never read muggi's guide. But yes Scorp, it does look very similar to muggi's guide, that it because it is the same subject matter, and most approaches taken to fight caves are very similar.

However there are some things that I learned from this guide: Like why I shouldn't take guthans, and why taking another set-up is FAR better now that I have had experience getting upto Jad.

Well thought out guide scorp, but you've invested a lot of time and effort into producing a good guide that already exists.

~Blue

Trying to get a new sig... Idea's anyone?

Sorry for the hastle, I never knew there was another guide similar. I had no bad intentions of copying any other thread. I've found "Muggiwhplars" guide and reading it now. If it's necessery, I'l have to differ my guide. Thanks for the comments.

PS: I havn't been on the forums much, hence why I never knew there was a guide like this. Hence the low amount of posts, Sorry again.

Sorry for the hastle, I never knew there was another guide similar. I had no bad intentions of copying any other thread. I've found "Muggiwhplars" guide and reading it now. If it's necessery, I'l have to differ my guide. Thanks for the comments.

PS: I havn't been on the forums much, hence why I never knew there was a guide like this. Hence the low amount of posts, Sorry again.

when posting a guide always look up the 5 pages for simmelar guides :roll:

anyway... none guide can ever beat muggi's one... he got 150+ pages replays on them... (old, new, archive, without defence)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined