ahrims for barrows?

cetchathach

i just picked up my 10th armor drop from the barrows, veracks brassard, and i was thinking i might actually use the money to upgrade my equipment.

right now i'm using mystic tob, bottoms, and boots, farseers, guthix cape and book, slayer staff, barrows gloves, glory, and life. packing rune plate/ legs, black d hide body/ legs, abbys whip for kill count. i safespot the brothers in the tunnels to.

i was just wondering if swiching the mystic parts for ahrims top and legs with wizzard boots would be worth it.

you dont actually need both melee and mage gear, choose one and use food instead...

on-topic: upgrading wont help because the slayer stuff does not depend on your mage stats( i think)

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

magic dart is affected by mage stats.

I personally bought ahrims a week ago, did about 5 runs with it, noticed it was a little faster, but not by enough to bother having to go repair it every so many trips (but if i had repair bench to where i could repair it myself, i prob would still use.)

And yes, it does look better.

Barrows drops: ahrims staff (2), karils coif, karils xbow, torags plate body, veracs helm.

dont use ur mystic just mage in ur melee gear. use the money on Torag top and veracs skirt. Also you could use a rune kite instead of a god book

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

Ahrims i think would really be a waste, I just bring a melee set, and mage while im wearing it, i still kill them generally fast, but maybe thats because i have 82 mage.

Owell, I would say no, but i have a set of ahrims, but use guthans at barrows, probably best set to wear there, i get 5+ trips per run

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

If your mage is above, say, 75 or so, then it doesn't matter what you wear when using slayer dart. With def 70+, the ahrims should give enough of a melee protection that you dont need full rune. D'hide is good.

In the long run, Ahrims is a good investment to make. If you plan on just doing barrows for fun, then don't bother (but seeing as how you have gotten 10 drops =D> , I assume you aren't a casual barrower).

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!