.::.Goaty's Blog of Goals!.::.*finding a skill!*

Go nub of goatly-ness go! I think I should be on that list

Yes, forgot you and sealboy, never finished that.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Bump from page 2! :-#

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I got 85 to 99 fletching in 2 weeks, you can easily get it before 1St May, you better get it or Uganub wins :(.

I should, but if i cant, 2 hours on rc.. -.- ...even worse...2 hours with uga :ohnoes:

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

no, i do not want any salmon, i have tons of it! gawd :roll:

gl with 99 neub

(French 1337 for noob)

Ok then. :thumbsup:

Just finished a few CW games, got a few scores, i felt that i did very good for ym combat level. Now at 66 cw ticks. :thumbsup:

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Wow, this blog is dying already.

Bump from page 3 :?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Thanks Phap.

I dont know about the flecthing goal now, its not that fun and when i made this blog i wanted a "cape trimmer" For now ill be doing agility.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Thanks peter!

Should get 74 agility tonight! :XD:

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Well, im getting bored with these skills fast, still trying to find something fun.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Have fun with fletching. Personally, I can't stop for more than about 2 months without falling back on fletching. Its all for the better, but I know that the best xp will come from when I power up to a (very) long-term goal of 100,000,000 fletching xp.

Have fun,

Pi

Have fun with fletching. Personally, I can't stop for more than about 2 months without falling back on fletching. Its all for the better, but I know that the best xp will come from when I power up to a (very) long-term goal of 100,000,000 fletching xp.

Have fun,

Pi

You have just said what i was about to post. Except with a different skill.

Tonight ive realized something. Rs is boring. Because it is all about capes and money.But in the past few months ive had no fun skilling. Then i thought about what i always tell me friends about skills. "If it isn't fun, it isn't worth doing." Which, isn't this game just for fun? So ya know what, im quitting....

...doing lame skills that arent fun. Im not going to fletch, or fish, or do laps at the Atoll. Its boring as heck. I've thought back to the last fun times i had skilling. And it hit me. Back in November and December. The Rouges den, slaving over a hot fire. I love cooking. Then i though about what else i love to do. Castle wars. Barrows. Brimhaven Agility Arena. I dont care how useless they are. Its fun so im going to do it. I may get insane cooking xp someday, i just dont know.

This blog will be redone soon, when i decide my new goals. Thanks Paul and Oreo for helping me make this decision.

Now to sell out in fletching to buy lobbs...

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

good luck on 99 fletching.

I once also had it as my 99 goal but my fingers gave out to the stringing

have fun and don't get carpal tunnel syndrome :thumbsup:

EDIT:

I came to the same conclusion as you pretty much if you check my blog although I still wanna skill a little to at least get ranked but getting a 99 is boring as hell most the time, espically with fletching.

good choice about the fletching if you find it boring, thats what i did along with my fingers helping me with the decsion.

newsig.jpg

loldfg.jpg An april fools joke

click for my mining blog

97% of teens eat cereal for breakfast. Stick this in your siggy if you eat waffles instead.

good luck on 99 fletching.

I once also had it as my 99 goal but my fingers gave out to the stringing

:cry: :boohoo:

have fun and don't get carpal tunnel syndrome :thumbsup:

Thanks for the luck, but i unfortunately wont be fletching anymore, due to lack of fun-ness.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Finding a skill, what happend to 99 fletch :?:

I got bored.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Finding a skill, what happend to 99 fletch :?:

I got bored.

Oh :roll:

I not going to spend my time on something id rather stab myself than doing.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg