Possibly the *BEST* Sig ever Made.

Aurrius

Pssylqr311-final.gif

Made by AntiCrash, he hand draws them and either colours them himself with prisma colours or photoshops them. This one is photoshopped.

I swear its possibly the best sig ever made, he has the leet drawing skills.

I dunno if he wants me to post this or not, but you can buy sigs off him on the Mystic Knights forum (http://s7.invisionfree.com/mysticknight ... owforum=31

This far up stages any 'pixel' sig i've ever seen.

I don't particularly like how the plate mail appears more like a latex suit, the same deal with the helmet, and the horns see to be at radically different positions relative to each other.

Nice colouring though.

I wouldn't really call it the best sig ever.

It possibly upstages any pixel you ever seen because it's not pixel..

It upstages any pixel I've ever seen mainly because I'm not a very big fan of pixel art.

Go hand-drawn sigs!

Guest Deximus

The angle of the person holding the dragon long is off, when does a person stand to fite standing perpendicular to the opponent

colouring is extremely nice, although does appear to be some form of latex

The different colouring techniques between the foreground being the people and the background adds a good effect direction attention to the main scene

overall its a pretty nice sig :wink:

The angle of the person holding the dragon long is off, when does a person stand to fite standing perpendicular to the opponent

somehow, I, personally, don't find that such an unlikely position to end up in during a fight...maybe the on with the axe was the better fighter and forced the sword-guy into that position?

but it's kinda a nice sig, hardly the best ever, go pixel power!

korla3eaqd3.jpg

go pixel power!

It isnt pixel..

Its coloured by brush, or a similar method.. Its not pixelart..

Its pretty nice though..Although the armour doesnt look like armour, but latex, which is not good.. It looks nice, but it just doesnt look like armour..

Horns on the drag emd are in the wrong direction, at least one of them is, according to the other horn..

tipitsigte0.png

somehow, I, personally, don't find that such an unlikely position to end up in during a fight...maybe the on with the axe was the better fighter and forced the sword-guy into that position?

but it's kinda a nice sig, hardly the best ever, go pixel power!

it actually looks sorta like a fencing pose, as he is to the side with his sword out to meet the opponent, but he also looks kinda disturbed, so it might be that he was slashed or is turning away to dodge the slash

go pixel power!

It isnt pixel..

Its pretty nice though..Although the armour doesnt look like armour, but latex, which is not good.. It looks nice, but it just doesnt look like armour..

Horns on the drag emd are in the wrong direction, at least one of them is, according to the other horn..

humm, thanks Demented :) i knew it wasn't pixel, i only meant i like pixeling more than i like this.

general style-wise, that is. so although this is a very fine example of that kind of style i like TJ's works, for example, more than this

korla3eaqd3.jpg

I don't particularly like how the plate mail appears more like a latex suit

Gives me the idea of a supercharacter from Marvel comics with a hand drawn head actually....

or maybe im just too suspicious and cynical and hes better at body design than heads....

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104

go pixel power!

It isnt pixel..

humm, thanks Demented :) i knew it wasn't pixel, i only meant i like pixeling more than i like this.

general style-wise, that is. so although this is a very fine example of that kind of style i like TJ's works, for example, more than this

Ah yes, then I must have misunderstood you, sorry.

tipitsigte0.png

o7ypssylqr311final.png

the left notified part on the image you forgot to color.. or intentionally straight to the point its off..

the right notified part is it "back twist" it bends way to much to the left in the first place and then makes a large turn to the right, make the "inside turn" of it more straight and that would fix it ( sorry for speaking so vague but i think you'll understand, Anti)

to the other people posting here, talk about the sig rather then its origin/type

you can see its brushd but that doesnt mean you have to make short replys like "I like it but its not pixel, you said its pixel its not.. really.. i mean it.." just talk about the sig give the constructive critisme, and on the end of it give a note sayin , o btw its not a pixel sig but it doesnt really matter.

edit: good picture up now and btw its to big in filesize..

and he did pixel parts of it like the dragon axe and red part of dragon shield

signature_1.gif