Here's a weird Prayer Glitch

kam42705

No, this is not something discussing the prayer delay....rather, the fact that this picture is pretty funky. I didn't edit any of it, except adding the arrows/boxes. prayerkg8.png

signatureforkam42705lorpj5.jpg

i mean wth no1 cares about that weak noob that was scared of the great almighty lord ZAROS!

Funny thing is though, that I have all three lit up, with melee above my head, and protect from mage is actually the one in effect!

i mean wth no1 cares about that weak noob that was scared of the great almighty lord ZAROS!

well thats a good thing! if your in full rune with a protect melee icon above your head they're gonna mage you. and if protect mage is actually the one in effect then you are in fact tricking the enemies defences, thus increasing your survival chances.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

well thats a good thing! if your in full rune with a protect melee icon above your head they're gonna mage you. and if protect mage is actually the one in effect then you are in fact tricking the enemies defences, thus increasing your survival chances.

I never thought of it that way....although what are the chances of me being pked in lumbridge? :thumbsup:

thats bug abuse, you'd probably get banned :shame:

i use a new account now "knex2"

thats bug abuse, you'd probably get banned :shame:

Not necessessarily (sp?) If someone did it by accident, it wouldn't be bug abuse. Keep having accidents my friend ::'

Lol

EDIT: Did you put protect from melee or w/e on first? If you did, it might be that the games remebers the icon above the others. If I'm wrong - :-#

http://custom.leetscape.com/sig/63/70/combat.png[/img]

You just won the award for "The Most niave person on the Tip.it Boards!"]
*Points towards the monkey sitting on the button and declining every query*
Help me

No.

let's see.....to answer all those questions.... :)

This happened by accident....and I was fortunate enought to have the intelligence to screenshot it \'

Anyway...back on topic though....this wasn't bug abuse since it happened by accident, and second of all- I turned on Protect from Range first, followed my Protect from Mage, and then I did Protect from Melee last. So apparently the server decided to keep all three prayers lit up, while having the last one I activated appearing, all while keeping the second one I activated on! <.<

lol ya ppl who have clicked and used prayer a bit know it can glitch a bit

like once i just ran out of prayer cuz apparently i had protect melee on but no sword showed above my head

it may have to do with the fact clicking on a prayer lags a tiny bit, and if u do a lot of em it just starts glitching

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

yeah, i had that a few times at barrows, my prayer went down, but nothing was on.. (not the normal down from barrows) guess for me it was just a bug..

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--