Making steel bars in Al-Kharid.

mujtaba

thx for that info :) appreciate it i'll fix the armer thing :)

edit: i am sorry but i can't add the ctrl thing because... as a f2p with 1 agility and no weight reduction items i cant run all the way to the bank... what do i mean by that??? well i usually have to stop a little bit before i get to the bank otherwise it makes it harder for me the next time around... but if it works in membs then tell me and i will add it.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i prefer to not use the rune and withdraw 10 iron and then all coal. Helps a bit.

yes i myself used that before but the rune reduces weight so i dunno i guess it's ok. :)

i think you should use whatever you are comfortable with.

Maybe you could add more to it by added mith and addy smelting tips. Some high smithers like a good way to smelt but most dont have a perfect way yet. Adding your input on the subject may help out high lvl smithers.

Rightofwrong.png

alright thx for the tipo and i will do that it's just that i cant smelt addy yet but i will try out something with mith.... not at the moment though kinda busy with some other lvling. but as soon as i get 70 smith i will do addy also.

I have gotten from 40-50 smithing using a guide just like this! It works.

Btw

5.0 - Tips and Tricks

- always try to be prepared with your next lick

It's ohkay I don't hate you \'

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

What The Heck Is This?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! well, i'll tell myself what this is. this wasn't bad at all it really helped me out (alot)

niiiice...

End Of Year, F2P lvl 3 skiller.

Other account, Pkfr0mafar, EX noob-PKer.

Nice guide :)

Gratz on making your first-ever

guide succesfull :-w

thank you. glad it helped.

I found it was faster (and easier) to withdraw 10 iron, then withdraw all coal, then just deposit the extra iron before you go smelt

yes i sued to do that before (as you can see in some pics. but this way is better

I like to try and smelt an iron bar while at the furnace. Then I can store my steel, withdraw 10 iron, withdraw all coal, and head right back to the furnace. It adds up eventually - 1k iron bars for every 18k steel bars you smelt. The fastest way to do this is to click on the iron ore, then click on the furnace as soon as the 9th steel bar finishes. With mith, I do an extra steel bar the same way.

• 2 weeks later...