Making steel bars in Al-Kharid.

mujtaba

Pretty good guide, but heres another tip. When you withdraw stuff from the bank it says: You dont have enough inventory space to withdraw that much. It says that when you withdraw coal and when you withdraw iron. Now point your mouse between the two "to" and when the choosing thingy comes up quickly press right mouse button and then the left one. This way its easy to find the correct spot.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once in the furnace room:

- alright the red rectangle is a guideline to tell you what to look for when looking for where to keep your cursor.

- the red dot is to tell you where you should be ready to RIGHT click once the the bar slot (you know the thing with all the different types of bars to make) pops up. Look at the next pic you'll see what i mean.

If you kept your mouse at the red dot or somewhere between the red rectangle it should've looked like this when the bar slot popped up.

- boo yeah!!!! it works

This part with those 2 pictures,

Thanks

Minimeedude.gif

bucketcopy2fu2.gif

hmmmmm

well they just show you that once you enter the furnace room your cursor should be somewhere between the space of "trade/compete" and "private chat" if you move the cursor to the space between those two and go up a little bit.... you should hit the steel bars everytime.. plz tell me if this doesn't make sense

xxxxxxxxxxx |xx|

xxxxxxxxxxx |O |

xxxxxxxxxxx |xx|

xxxxxxxxxxx |xx|

xxxxxxxxxxx |xx|

__________ |xx| ____________

(Private chat) |xx|(trade/compete)

`````````` [__]````````````

you see the spots where it looksks like this "|xx|" well try to keep your cursor between there. just test it out to see where you get the best click.

good guide!

one thing, even if ingame = cyan colour on bank booths, then don't use it in the text, it makes it hard to read, as it almost dis-appears with the background

oops sorry i didn't read your comment i'll fix it.

thx for the tip.

good guide, ive bin smelting steel recently...

the problem is getting the coal :XD:

takes so long...

yeah i just buy it and then do smelt the bars sell them until i break even with the amount of bars that i need for a certain lvl..... for example i start out with 1 mill....

i will spend just enough money for 1k bars....

smelt them

then sell the bars

buy more ores and do this until i have the same amount money as before and an additional 1k to 2k bars :)

Good guide; I've basically been doing this for a while. You tend to steamline when getting to 79 smithing as F2P.

One thing I'd add is that if you hold down the ctrl key when you click to move, you will run. Thus, you can save time by not having to go back and forth to different screens turning run on and off with light or heavy loads. Only found that out after playing for about a year, so it probably isn't too well known.

hmtourniquet.png

Excellent guide!

9/10

It could be 10/10 if you changed

Armer ---> Armour

Edit:

Additional Info

Hold dow the Control (ctrl) button while pressing "bank-quicky" and you'll run automatically to the bank booth, afterwards you run will be "off" again