Rate this G (new version added!)

Stoked

I'm not a big fan of it. i find that alot of "grunge" sigs like this don't take too teribly much effort, just using some premade brushes and what not :) (if u made your own, props to you)

Plus they usualy rely on a picture to make them look better :wink:

looks ok but the clip is not worth the meg it takes up.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

whatever nadril, want to see psd? but you know everything :shock:

guess it doesn't matter, you can send it if you want, always intersting to see how others work :P

And i know there are layer styles, the whole 9 yards in here :) i'm just not a fan of these kind of grunge sigs.

Pretty damn horrid all round. Learn about placement, and composition. Don't just make some random burnt background and slap a dude in a hard light layer in there.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

Pretty damn horrid all round. Learn about placement, and composition. Don't just make some random burnt background and slap a dude in a hard light layer in there.
If you knew what you were talking about you might have sounded intelligent, since you don't, go back to making models. Damn, who knew there was so much contraversy on grunge style sigs :|

If you knew what you were talking about you might have sounded intelligent, since you don't, go back to making models. Damn, who knew there was so much contraversy on grunge style sigs :|

Actualy now that i look at it, it looks more like a photomaniped bg of some cracked paper, or something.

And yeah, i guess i'm interested in seeing the psd lol. I wanna see what technique you did use in the end.