Current bank & barrows drop log list Updated 4/14/07

barrowsequip-1.png

statsorz.png

Stats aren't the greatest, but I have a life lol :)

Wearing my barrows stuff, and the best of my bank in pic.

Also, if anyone would like to add me and give me a HYT sometime or maybe barrow run with me the name is "Mephisto_d_2" Later.

PS- This will also be my barrows goal post, so anytime i get a good barrows drop, i'll post pics here!!!

After receiving a PM from someone wanting to know how I only use 1 ppot with 52 prayer, here it is:

Ok, I go kill dharok with mage first (prot from melee on) and kill him and usually have 20 or low 20's prayer left, I go to Kharil and drink sup attk & str go down and turn prot from range on and kill Kharil melee style, than i go to verac (i take one drink from my prayer pot which makes pray back to 20) i mage verac with prot from melee on, i go kill guthans with no prayer on, after guthans i take a sip of ppot, i go kill torags with prot from melee on, than i put my ranger armour on (if i didnt take a sip of super's on kharil I take one now for Ahrim) and i kill Ahrim no prayer with melee.

This leaves me with 2 sips of ppot left for the tunnels which depending on what brother i have to kill in the tunnel will affect how much of the ppot i have to drink. (My ppots are 4 sips).

And thats the 1 ppot trick lol. :)

[hide=Barrows Drops ftw??]Wednesday, April 11, 2007 = well after about 6 trips, no drops at all... just runes and small ammounts of cash.... Better luck tomorrow i hope.

Morning of April 12, 2007= Still running dry, 5 runs and nothing but runes and super low cash.

Night of April 12, 2007= 18 run dry streak still.... no barrows items or any items for that matter. Support pl0x??

Late afternoon April 13, 2007=

dharoksaxe.png

Night of April 13,2007=

veracsflail.png

Late afternoon April 14,2007=

veracsbrassard.png [/hide]

richy27nw8ev.gif

recovery-1.png

Nice bank(Wish i had 10 mill :cry: )

60 Ranged it looks like from your pic and you need a higher mage bonus

-29 = Most missing

Post stats if you could :P

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Nice bank(Wish i had 10 mill :cry: )

60 Ranged it looks like from your pic and you need a higher mage bonus

-29 = Most missing

Post stats if you could :P

Actually, i dont miss much if at all, and yes 61 ranged. One sec, i'll post stats in first post. (BTW- I dont used ranged at all when i go, I super pot with my range armour on and own Ahrim melee style). The bow and arrows are just backups in tunnels if I need it bad.

richy27nw8ev.gif

recovery-1.png

Not to shabby, deffinatly need to work on those stats though. 6/10. Good Job and Good Luck on future goals.

nah not really, stats aren't too bad... i admit they aren't the greatest, but yah, I dont have time to really work on them, maybe this summer. Barrows will keep me occupied until the summer, than i'll stat it up maybe. Hehe.

richy27nw8ev.gif

recovery-1.png

i viewed this topic without replying so i better say something and help bump up the thread because not replying is such an evil thing on tip.it forums

nice bank and stats 8/10

reply to my topic please ?

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

nice dude.

Ill give it a 8/10

Dh axe was my first barrows drop too :D

Thanks, 8/10.... :(... lol j/k. Thanks for support

nice barrows drops way more lucky then me i did 15 trips and got ahrims staff :wall: #-o :x

lol, that sucks.... but i had over 20+ dry trips till the first drop... almost made me wanna quit barrows... now i cant stop... anticipating next drop.

richy27nw8ev.gif

recovery-1.png

nice couple of drops ummm i cant rate your skills cause im a noob but for those drops i give u 8/10. how many tries before ur first drop ive only finished barrows twice and got ntohing im hoping for somthing good for first drop.

nice skill capes by the way :thumbsup:

tablw5.png

nice couple of drops ummm i cant rate your skills cause im a noob but for those drops i give u 8/10. how many tries before ur first drop ive only finished barrows twice and got ntohing im hoping for somthing good for first drop.

nice skill capes by the way :thumbsup:

Took me 20+ runs till first drop :(... but its all luck on drops lol.... hope you get yours faster than I got mine :D :thumbsup:

richy27nw8ev.gif

recovery-1.png