5th grader classroom scandal

jak722

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and in developing countries fifth-grade-aged kids are expected to have kids...

i'm sorry???

I live in a so-called "developing country" and i assure fifth-graders practising sex is something to freak aobut here, too! nobody anywhere(except sick people ie pedophiles) want them to do it. DO you really think that "south of the border", you will find that child pregnancy is sen as a blessing?

We don't expect people to have kids until they are married and aroun their mid to late twenties...

I'm from Argentina, btw, and please will you think before pressing submit?

Why would anybody like to think outside the box when doing it in the box is so comfortable?

I think he probably missed out the 'some' :D

It is the case that in some countries currently, and historically in mine (Britain) the lowest age of marriage was 12, and in some cases even lower.

As for animals, chimps, particularly bonobos, do it basically as a way to say hello. So its not just humans that do it for pleasure. That was a pretty graphic wildlife program...

EDIT

I've read through the whole topic, and something interesting has come to my attention. From page 12, the posts are pretty much identical to the first few pages. It seems as if once a topic gets to a certain length, people dont bother to read any of it. At least read the first 5 pages people!

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

Somehow I'm not surprised about this...In my middle-school, kids were on the verge of sex all the time. Did the teahcers care? Of course they didn't. They probably even liked it...frekain' pedofiles. I wont go into the details, but the school had a very sexual atmosphere. I even saw a kid reading Playboy in the midle of class under his desk. I hate to say it, but this doesn't surprise me at all.

Harmonicdoom.png

Yeah, I remember back when I was in 7th grade in Germany (not a stab at germans... ::' ) kids would only talk about that. I remember, once we were on a field trip in the forest, and we were being atacked by the inhabitants of the forest: mosquitoes. A kid asked the techer if it was true that mother mosqutoes fed males with twice as much blood as females, thus making them grow larger. She said she didn't know about how mother mosquitoes fed their babies egarding the sex, and half the class was breathless because she said "sex".

Edit: I accidentally clicked on images... :uhh: :shock: :-X Looking for anal warts...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Yeah, I remember back when I was in 7th grade in Germany (not a stab at germans... ::' ) kids would only talk about that. I remember, once we were on a field trip in the forest, and we were being atacked by the inhabitants of the forest: mosquitoes. A kid asked the techer if it was true that mother mosqutoes fed males with twice as much blood as females, thus making them grow larger. She said she didn't know about how mother mosquitoes fed their babies egarding the sex, and half the class was breathless because she said "sex".

Immature babies. I have no patience for people that when they hear the word "sex" or anything related to it, start going, "Oh my god...he/she said.....ooooooo...." Annoys the crap outta me.

Harmonicdoom.png

Immature babies. I have no patience for people that when they hear the word "sex" or anything related to it, start going, "Oh my god...he/she said.....ooooooo...." Annoys the crap outta me.

My sister...and she's 14 too! #-o

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

My sister...and she's 14 too! #-o

I'm not trying to be offensive(just voicing my personal experience/opinion), but to me, it seems like girls act more immature than guys usually. I know alot of guys that act like 3 year olds. But girls in my experience seem to be more...childish. Especially around 12-14. Older girls are cool though.

Harmonicdoom.png

Oh god, I made this thread like 2-3 months ago?

And its still alive... D8

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

• 3 weeks later...
I remember reading that something like 10% of kids have sex for the first time at 12 yrs old. So 11-13 yrs old it's possible, but they're crazy doing it in front of a class though. I smell internet contamination.

I highly doubt that :? . What was the source?

Yeah thats the first time ive heard of this too... Im skeptical. :?

first time i read this too. What is the source?

If you will excuse me i will now go hide in a corner and clear my mind of what i just read.

There there... :-X

was it really nessecary to bump this thread when it was like on page 5+?

Forum lurkers. They're sneakier than ninjas. :-k

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.