~* Latest Pixel Signature Done, Take a look n' rate/comment!

y0ur_m0ther

Guest 1_Hit_Quit

Nice, that squirrel owns... Scientifically, that can not be a hamster... lol MAKE AN OWNAGE SQUIRREL THO! hehe

Edit: I cant read, I thought you said its not a squirrel its a hamster... LMAO

thats very good and funny aswell well made 10/10 you should make one with loads of runescape chars runing for cover from seagulls lol i came up with the idea from my school becuase efry lunchtime the seagulls attack and at least 5 people get bird mess on them lol!!!

Neanderslave

neanderslave2pmdw2uq4.jpg

Wicked sig y0ur, one thing though, still think you should add a pouch of nuts and a catapult to fling em (like i said in other post then someone repeated me (parrot?))

oo thats a great idea, yeh i would go with that but anyway I rate it 9, funny, colourful and very well drawn :D

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

I like it alot, so I'll give it a 9.5/10...man you, misterxman and tj sure do have alot of talent...how'd yall learn how to do it so well?

Oh yah, ran shadow2 has good talent too...

ahem :roll: :lol: lol--no their style is different from mine. theirs is REAL pixel. mines fake crappy brushing. so scratch that useless comment i just made :x

panoramiadk9.gif