My Mini

BloodWarrior6

Hey people, this is my mini, these pics were taken the day that I bought it and ive had it a couple of months now but i don't have any later pics. Its sitting on top of jacks now as a shell of a mini. Im doing the body work by myself and also the engine, but i cant decide on the colour that I should do it. Any suggestions?

23012007wp0.jpg

coldsteelx.png

coldsteelx.png

coldsteelx.png

Wow... everyone eles has really obnoxious colors...

MAKE IT HAWT PEENK ROFLMAO. :o

Hmm what I think maybe is red, the fleck paint or whatever it's called thats all glittery, with 2 silvery glittery stripes.. like a race car or something.

Or maybe just silver fleck paint.... or just red.... or maybe black XD... but make sure it's fleck paint, that stuff is the best.

loldruidym0.jpg

No mini's are a thing of history, bring it back to what it should look like. Maybe the original blue?

I had a mini, I fixed up the engine, cleaned all the interior, replaced the carpeting, made a new dashboard (well the wooden panel thing) and was about to get it sprayed.. Sadly my dad decided to sell it to a friend on the cheap (as a favour..) For like 40 quid... <.< I put like 40 quid into it.. pstt..

goodluck with it dude.

vistame09copyhr8.png

Wow... everyone eles has really obnoxious colors...

MAKE IT HAWT PEENK ROFLMAO. :o

Hmm what I think maybe is red, the fleck paint or whatever it's called thats all glittery, with 2 silvery glittery stripes.. like a race car or something.

Or maybe just silver fleck paint.... or just red.... or maybe black XD... but make sure it's fleck paint, that stuff is the best.

Yeh, i'm up for sparkly red with white racing stripes.

And you have to get sports bullbar at the front, with all the lights, like the original italian job!

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

With a Mini like that, you should keep it original. Do some research into that model year, and look at the colors and options that were available. I always think that they are better when the look original. Same goes for VW Bugs.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

With a Mini like that, you should keep it original.quote]

Im going with an original style I think, the model year is 1988, almost a classic ::'

It was between getting a VW camper van or a mini, i chose mini because there British :thumbsup:

Great suggestions guys, I was considering Candy Apple Red or Pearlescent Blue? Or maybe keep the original colour...hard to decide

coldsteelx.png

coldsteelx.png

coldsteelx.png

This is also somewhat going against what I said before, but I would look into a checkerboard-style top if you go with the red paint.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Personally, If I wanted to use it as a regular everyday vehicle, I would perhaps paint it black and silver. But If I were to want a car to show off, I would choose a shiny, bright colour (Orange comes to my mind :P), with an original design, etc to make it unique so people will recognize it. :)

Yeh, i'm up for sparkly red with white racing stripes. And you have to get sports bullbar at the front, with all the lights, like the original italian job!

Definitely.

rssig-2.png

[Potatoed0] --> [Combat 63] --> [WCing 51] --> [FMing 40]