Slayer dart at Dag kings

marnuke

ok, i have been reading a few guides on dag kings, and i was wondering why do the majority say use slayer dart. But i'm sure Ice or blood spells or even charged god spells would work better than slayer dart.

i want to say because of the rumor that the spell isn't effected by mage bonus or maybe cost effectiveness, but the dag kings isn't something you usually do on a budget :-k

anyone else think of any another reason to use slayer dart on them instead of a more powerfull spell?....

Barrows drops: ahrims staff (2), karils coif, karils xbow, torags plate body, veracs helm.

slayer dart is commonly agreed to the most efficient - it deals allot of damage ( 10 + magic lvl / 10 ) for only 330 gp each cast.

It still depends on magic defense of the enemy though, that's why no one ever suggest darting Ahrim.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

Mainly because it's cheap and you don't use bloods for that spell. Max damage varies with your magic lvl in multiples of 10. Max damage possible is 20 at 100 mage.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

The rumor of slayer dart not affected by mage bonus isn't true. People think that because they only use it in barrows and the barrows brothers have extremely low magic defence, so it still hits good with bad mage bonus in there.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

i dont know where u got that formula of 10 + magic lvl / 10 but that is wrong....

10 + 75 / 10 = 8.5 .....my max slayer dart hit is 17 or 18 not not 8.5

so the formula is more like ( 10 + mage lvl ) / 5

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

Well, id just say that it is obvious that you are not a mathematician(sp?).

Cause everyone know that first you Divide and multiply, then you add and subtract, therefore you wont need those ().

And it is right that your maxhit is what it is:

10+75/10 = 10+7.5 =17.5

lillefix0.png