Lvls = Individual worth? >:O

highlanders

To be honest, I don't even speak much in-game, I chat to my friends and only respond if i'm asked something. I enjoy runescape very much, and one can argue that I have no life because I am approaching 100 combat with less than one and a half months of gameplay, I don't play much, I just know how to play, I don't waste time putting others down, even if I am provoked. I simply play for the game.

Immature teenagers can try and put others down, but it will only work if you accept it. If you recognize their flaws and choose not to judge them or be provoked by then, then you have won your own battle.

However I do agree that the game has gotten increasingly worse, community-wise. When I started runescape in late 2001, there were a great deal of helpful, kind people, the community was much smaller then, and it worked as a bit of a family. But now Jagex is mass-producing, making generic, unfavored updates with identical labels on the tins. Perhaps the community will keep going downhill until jagex meets its downfall and Gower moves on to another project.

sigsn9.jpg

combat stats are 5 skills in a game of 23...

uhm... let me count...

1. atk,

2. str,

3. def,

4. hp,

5. prayer,

6. range,

7. mage,

I don't count prayer and hps as combat skills because you can't attack with them (yeah i know about retrobution but thats just a technicality)

You count defence though? :?

Hitpoints and prayer are combat related, you can use prayer to increase the effectiveness of any other combat skill and without hitpoints you'd be dead.

Yes because as odd as it sounds there is an option to attack defencively... check any weapon out there :wink:

I see no options that say attack with prayer...

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Well imo its usually just a stereotype when someone has a high level they

have a low self esteem. Though there is a large amount of people that play that do have l33t characters but most of the time they are normal people just with more time on their hands i guess :P

MMO and video games in general have been seen as a escape for "nerds" and "geeks" but nowadays almost anyone can play games now since things such as computers and the internet have become so widespread to the point were its almost opened to everyone thus allowing more people to participate in gaming :D (researching lol)

Though today touching a computer can still be seen as geeky but were moving into the IT age so that should probaly change soon.

The important thing to anyone with a brain playing RS is how people behave, not their levels.

What people type into chat is the only reliable indicator of what kind of person they are.

Apart from door noobs and arrow stealers lol...

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator