Rahila's blog: 99 attack 88 summoning 86 slayer

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys,

well, tommorow summoning should be released and I'm pretty excited for it. I logged out early today to get as much of this weeks homework out of the way while i can. Although I will go for 99 summoning right away, I will NEVER no-life it, because that does not appeal to me and I only want to play runescape enough to the point where i enjoy it. I should never feel like RS is a job that requires 8+ hours a day to get done with my goals.

So I'm going to try to find the fastest most efficient way to level summoning right when it is released, and take it from there.

Now we'll just have to wait and see what happens \'

P.S. I will probably get a lot of homework this week so i may not instantly get as far as I plan on, but who knows :-k

Woottt can't wait until summoning!! I better see you in the highscores (1-20) Or i'll come hunt you down!! <3:

oh noes =S

Well, I'm sure i wont be anywhere near the top at the beggining, but if i stick with the skill then i will gradualy overtake the people who gave up on it, and the only way i could make top 20 is if no one in RS no-lifed lol :D

Woottt can't wait until summoning!! I better see you in the highscores (1-20) Or i'll come hunt you down!! <3:

oh noes =S

Well, I'm sure i wont be anywhere near the top at the beggining, but if i stick with the skill then i will gradualy overtake the people who gave up on it, and the only way i could make top 20 is if no one in RS no-lifed lol :D

that will be my goal to ^^ as long as its not too rediculous like runecrafting lolz

Silvermist82.png

oh noes =S

I'll sent a shipment of coffee in for you ::'

258uo8n.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well once again Im pissed. RL has been insanely hectic lately and I had im tired as hell from tests/essays/THE SAT in school and stuff.

Today i was kinda bored in rs so im just gonna take a break for who knows how long...just like a few weeks ago it could be a day, 2 days, a week, a month...but only time will tell :wink:

BUT...i'd like to apologize to dwarven9177, if you see him tell him to check my blog please...I was kind of a [bleep] while bandosing with him. He cought me when i was in a bad mood lol and we went and must have gotten 30-50 kills on graardor with lootshare, and all i got was ONE bones drop (nothing else at all hah). So bad mood+no drops = not good.

so sorry dwarven and seriously, grats on the bandos plate! u deserved it man :D (way more than me anyways :-w ) so keep it up and get some more good drops dude :thumbsup:

talk to ya'll later (ugh i cant wait till my spring break to get away from all this hecticness irl :XD: )

ps thunda if i can ill drive to nebraska and u can come to mexico :lol:

• 6 months later...