Rahila's blog: 99 attack 88 summoning 86 slayer

94 thieving?!? Many congratulations =D> Ok, you will begin to crank in some serious xp around about now. I speak from personal experience :XD: I offer you advance congratulations and also extend an invitation: if you ever need a thieving partner PM me and I will be more than happy to join you. Best of luck,

Sylvan Death

Why thank you sylvan, I'll definately add you and nice job on 15m xp :thumbsup:

I am starting to crank up the xp, doing nothing other than theiving, and I will most likely be 95 tommorow, sooo close :D

Anyways, today was good, i got over 300k xp and my 3rd sceptre in my second to last run of the day!

I'd post a screeny but it would just be too other sceptre pics lol.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well today I got on and did a little woodcutting yews while i did some history homework. Then after getting 13xp from 67 farming :XD: , i headed back to pyramid plunder. After an annoying 150k xp, i got this level:

8bxyvxv.jpg

Now I'm gonna go work out, so i might get back on later, but now sure, my goal is to get 97 by next weekend.

Well another good day today, got on and saw the sweet summoning wallpaper, cant wait for that. Then i noticed in the recent updates forum that Jagex will NOT be using the 3k trade limit with new items released into the game, which is GREAT!

After I got on, I did some extremely fast theiving, with few breaks (I usually stall between runs =\), and 400k xp later, i got this:

8b79zzl.jpg

So two more to go...When i was about to get off, dwarven forced meh to go to the KBD (It was my first time ever there), and it was some good fun and we got like 100 yews, a half key, and some other random stuff hehe. Now i gotta get to my homework so I'll talk to you all later. :D