First pixel image(s) UPDATED

Chazimcgee

Hi guys this is my first pixel image which i made today. Please make some c/c it would be very helpfull and maybe some tips on making pixel images. :thumbsup:

guthantheinfestedsk6.th.png

Click below for bigger image

http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... tedsk6.png

Here is my second pixel image i did this evening it is unfinished:

hitpointscapepixelit6.th.png

Click below for larger version

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5527 ... xelit6.png

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Cheers ^^ it is my first ever pixel image

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Its ok for a first, however there isnt really much shading, no lightsource, the line art isn't done right, there shouldnt be things kinda like L's in it its hard to explain.

And that guthan looks anarexic which isn't normal for him.

Sprite-2.jpg

519881548elmosotw.jpg

it looks as if you've just created your characters with runescape graphics as a sole reference, in all honesty runescape aren't winning any awards for superb graphics, proportions are unrealistic... by all means if your doing fan art you must have references to work from but don't confine yourself. Look up images on google for inspiration of body positions, look up armours to get your colours and texturing right. Use your inititive, anyone can eyeball a computer game character in paint.

vistame09copyhr8.png

in guthan the arms are really weird, like too thick and short, the head is way too big, the legs have a strange form (and are too much to the right like zoid pointed at), the skirt is too wide for that body and makes everything look unproportioned, the spear is irregular and far too thick, the horns in the helm are too small for the size of the helm, and theres a big lack on shading.

no comments on the second but it also needs some serious improving

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

By the looks of it, Guthan has some really wide hips...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.