I'm back and slaying!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what I want to do. Recently i've been watching What N 0 W PK in my Dharoks (he's 7 kills, 0 deaths with it so far).

Dunno yet. I want to go back to slayer soon, maybe after today. We'll see.

sunshineef4.jpg

3,331st to 99 Fishing - 9-18-07 | 25,851st to 99 Cooking - 10-6-07

Two reasons I don't shilo:

1. You have to cook about 9x what you have to cook if you do monks to get 99 cooking.

2. No profit :D

sunshineef4.jpg

I'm going to a retreat for 10 Days with a group of close friends tomorrow (Friday 7/6/07). So that will put me back roughly 20K Monkfish ( :wall: #-o :cry: ) Around 4 levels or so. So that's definently going to hurt my imaginary deadline of 50 Days. Hopefully I can nolife it after that.. But i'll be going up to Tennessee for the remainder of my summer, where i'll be socializing with the rest of my close relatives... So I might not have this goal done for another two months #-o.. I don't know. We'll see how many I can do between the time I get back from the retreat.. Not looking great for my 50 Day deadline. :cry:. (I'm basing this 50 Day dealine on fishing atleast 2K Monkfish a day. I can do way more on some days, others way less.)

Time will tell.

sunshineef4.jpg

Thanks for the support!! Thought I'd give you some back!! :D So good luck with the 99 fishing and cooking!! You'll definitely have to invite me to the party when you get them!! It will inspire me!! O:) Lol. Once again good luck man!

Had access to a computer for about five minutes so I checked the updates on the RS page, and bump'd my thread here.

Home Friday sometime, we'll see; I leave for Tennessee on Monday.. :cry:

sunshineef4.jpg