Money Tips: A guide to making money ( without merchanting )

mr_freddie

Kinda simple .. here are some of the best ways to make money if you dont have good merchanting skills ( im also adding a making tokkul guide )

Fishing :: lets start off with fishing

if you get 40+ fishing and 40+ cooking you can fish lobsters .. this is easy money on f2p as its the second best food item .. p2p players dont have to go all the way to karajima to get them .. we can go to cath where were a short jog from a stove and a bank ( fast banking = more trips per hour )

sell spots ( f2p )

edgville bank - 300 gp ea

varrok small bank - 300 gp ea

the average high fisher (p2p) can get 1k fished and cooked quite quickly

total snag - 300k per 1k sold

mining: this one is simmilar to fishing , but you will need 60+ mining for this method ( p2p or f2p ) . Hit the mining guild and mine coal ( yes coal )

its close to a bank and high miners can get a large sum of coal quickly .. sell it

sell spots

faldor or varrok ( f2p or p2p )

250 ea

net gain per 1k - 250k

( 2 easy ways to make decent money )

tokkul :: a simple way to make tokkul if your a low level .. gold ore and silver ore , its right there outside the caves and inside . You can sell 3 gold ore 3 silver ore ( every 2 mins or so so it de spawns and you can get the full tokkul value for what u sold ) .. bout 350 tok per 3 gold and 3 silver

another way is to sell uncut gems ( not recomended ) or death runes ( again not recomended ) for tok

why - never having to enter the fight pits at lower levels hoping to get a fair amount of tokkul for your time

congrats .. now u can buy that obby cape you wanted without spending 200k + gp for it ^_^

==

if you liked these short .. sweet .. to the point guides

reply with a skill ur struggleing on or a skill you want to make money with and ill be as helpful as i can

Good ideas. But this is the wrong forums.

You should put this in the Player Made Guides Section.

EDIT:Already reported. :D

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

why - never having to enter the fight pits at lower levels hoping to get a fair amount of tokkul for your time

congrats .. now u can buy that obby cape you wanted without spending 200k + gp for it ^_^

==

reply with a skill ur struggleing on or a skill you want to make money with and ill be as helpful as i can

I find that completly uselss considering it takes 90000 tokkul for an obsidian cape while an Uncut Onyx Gem costs 300k tokkul. That can be traded for a fury ammulet or sold for about 4.9m. So basically if you spend 90k tokkul on a obsidian cape IMO you're an idiot.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

this guide is pretty good, pictures would be nice

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

Theres already a guide about selling runes to the store for tokkul.

Also you'd be lucky to sell coal for 200 each, no one in there right mind would buy 250, when you have merchants on forums selling 100k coal 200 each.

Also I doubt you spent more then 10 mins on this, just wrote some stuff off al the top of your head. Which dosn't count as a guide.

==

I find that completly uselss considering it takes 90000 tokkul for an obsidian cape while an Uncut Onyx Gem costs 300k tokkul. That can be traded for a fury ammulet or sold for about 4.9m. So basically if you spend 90k tokkul on a obsidian cape IMO you're an idiot.

very well said, i make money off of furies and tokkul and it hurts to see some1 spend 90k tokkul on a 200k cape #-o

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

x supapkx

combat-10

attack-10

defence-1

strength-10

prayer-1

range-1

mage-4

crafting-18

mining-21

smithing-16

fishing-34

cooking-35

woodcut-12

firemaking-16

any tips on ways to level up ast, or maybe if anyone can supply me with anything?

thanks

x supapkx- level 10 combat

woodcut- 18, firemaking-21, mining-21, smithing-16, crafting-18, fishing-34, cooking-35